Xeodis

Discussion in 'Pending applications' started by Xeodis, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Xeodis

Xeodis Well-Known Member

Xeodis
    God
    How long have I been playing Becto for?

I joined Bacto back in March of 2018 but didn't start playing all that much till about June. Ever since I started to be active I have accumulated over 2 weeks of playtime.

How often am I online for?

As of lately the people I know and that know me have noticed I haven't been as active as I used to be due to personal reasons that aren't going to play a factor into my playtime anymore. I have been logging in regularly and am starting to get into my old schedule of playing frequently which would be for 3-5 hours a day depending on work.

What game modes am I most active on?

Survival and Creative to give a short answer. I am starting to get into kit pvp and prison as most of my friends are switching over and being more active on there. But I do want to be active on everything server wide and this would be a perfect reason to be.

Why am I right for the job? How can I contribute to the team?

I believe myself to be a very good people person. I'm someone that can talk out situations with people instead of resorting to muting them for arguing and ruining a friendship with the whole he/she got me so and so. I have a different outlook on what a staff member is supposed to be than most. I believe in problem solving I'm an optimist now dont get that confused with I'm going to try and talk a racist into changing his way of life. I just think I can do my job in a new and more community friendly way without actually hindering my ability to be a staff member and making the tough decisions they have to make.

Have I ever been banned or muted?

Yes, actually I have been banned once but never muted. I was banned on June 18, 2018, for TP killing a person I had gotten into an argument with and lost my cool. I should've been more level-headed but wasn't we all make mistakes I did learn from it though and have been keeping my record clean for over 2 months since.

A little about myself.

My name is Tyler Johnson but I go by Rin because I got the nickname in 7th grade and it has stuck ever since. I am 19 years old and am going to LSU on scholarship to get a psychology degree I plan on being a social worker. I've played guitar since I was about 7 years old and while music was never really a career path for me I still consider it one of my closest passions next to playing video games.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you enjoyed it

- Xeodis

2. guthixUll

guthixUll Well-Known Member

Lord_Guthix
    God
    Besides the typo at the start "Bacto" (which you mentioned was because autocorrect didnt have becto added to your dictionary). This application is beyond good :). Youre a very unbiased, respectful and responsible player on Becto and you help players out! Personally I thank you for the help youve already provided on the server without staff rank.
    Its a +1 from me :)

3. Xeodis

Xeodis Well-Known Member

Xeodis
    God
    Thank you for the reply Lord_Guthix and yes I realized the Bacto thing right as I read it after a posted it and just sunk in my seat and cried lol

4. VulpinNoctem

VulpinNoctem Well-Known Member

VulpinNoctem
    God
    While I believe I have never played together with Xeo during my time on the server, our interactions have gone as far as welcoming each other to the server, and sometimes teleporting to each other for the hell of it.

That being said, despite my limited interaction with Xeo, he has proved over and over again in chat to be a kind, fair and respectful player. I recall that most of my fellow players often turn to him for help. He seems to have indeed returned from hiatus over the summer, and has increased his playtime on the server recently.

He is responsible, mature and despite his 1 ban, which surprised me when i learned of it (as it was very unlike him), i believe, as current conditions stand, Xeo is very fit to be staff.

+1

5. Xeodis

Xeodis Well-Known Member

Xeodis
    God
    Thank you for your reply Vulpin it actually made my day c:

6. ville

ville Active Member

Starr_
    Invader
    i loved reading the application, i've met xeo a couple of times in kit never seen him been mean, toxic or bypassed. the only down thing is the ban but since it was 2 months ago i think you'll be a great effort to the staff team +1

7. Anoppe

Anoppe Well-Known Member

anoppe
    Invader
    +1 pretty chill guy tbh

8. Xeodis

Xeodis Well-Known Member

Xeodis
    God
    Thanks Starr_ glad you enjoyed the application c:

9. Xeodis

Xeodis Well-Known Member

Xeodis
    God
    Thanks I try to be c:

10. Boogie

Boogie Guest

Nice Guy, Responsible from what I've seen, and overall just seems fit for Staff. +1

11. Xeodis

Xeodis Well-Known Member

Xeodis
    God
    Thanks Boogie appreciate the comment c:

12. Riku_

Riku_ Member

Supreme_Riku
    Veteran
    This application is nice, you're definitely staff material. +1

13. Xeodis

Xeodis Well-Known Member

Xeodis
    God
    Thanks for the feedback Riku c:

14. Xeodis

Xeodis Well-Known Member

Xeodis
    God
    Thanks Sky I try to be and thanks for the good luck c:

15. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider
    Good application and attitude in-game from what I have seen recently. +1

16. Felicette

Felicette Well-Known Member

Felicette
    God
    Always was nice to me and everyone I've seen you talk to, you'd make an excellent staff member. +1

17. David_smile

David_smile Active Member

Great application +1

18. Xeodis

Xeodis Well-Known Member

Xeodis
    God
    Thanks Jedz for the kind words c:

19. Xeodis

Xeodis Well-Known Member

Xeodis
    God
    Thanks for your input c:

20. Xeodis

Xeodis Well-Known Member

Xeodis
    God
    Glad you enjoyed my application for "Bacto" lol (bacto cause you know the typo in the begining? okay ima go sit over there now)