x_ToXIC_TrICKS_x

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by Hwachii, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Hwachii

Hwachii Member

x_ToXIC_TrICKS_x
    Invader
    • I have been playing on Becto.net for 1-2 weeks now and have enjoyed every bit.
    • I have played a couple hours a day and intend to carry on that way, if necessary I could extend that time.
    • I am a Factions player however if I would need to be working on a different game mode then I would focus on that.
    • I am right for this job because I am a mature teen with the ability to learn and adapt to any changes I have to make. I would be helping players every second I'm online, making sure that all players are happy and understand the rules of the server. I can cooperate with others well and know that I could help make Becto an even happier server than it already is.
    • I have never been banned or muted and intend to keep it that way.
    • I am from London, UK. I am a male of 14 years and my birthday is the 3rd April. I am in Year 8, going into Year 9 in September. I have 2 cats, brother and sister, and they are both 3 years of age. I hope I could get a place in the staff team. I know I can improve the servers community.

2. Dymethius

Dymethius Helper

Dymethius
    Helper
    You have a total of two days on your playtime. It's best to have a week or more when applying, but I personally felt this application was very short. It's a -1 from me.

3. Hwachii

Hwachii Member

x_ToXIC_TrICKS_x
    Invader
    I'm not sure if you are staff or not, but I have been playing for more than a week. Per day I only go on minecraft for a couple hours. However, your decision is yours to make. Thank you for replying.

4. Hwachii

Hwachii Member

x_ToXIC_TrICKS_x
    Invader
    Also I do not agree with your comment. I just followed everything that was on the example thread. It said nothing about how long it was supposed to be.

5. Dymethius

Dymethius Helper

Dymethius
    Helper
    Part of the application process is allowing staff and members to vote whether they like the applicant and application. If you go in-game and use the command '/level {username},' it'll show you your playtime overall.

6. Dymethius

Dymethius Helper

Dymethius
    Helper
    Applications are usually longer and full of more detail than what you have provided. I'm not saying it's bad. I didn't think 2 days of playtime is enough to understand the server and its community.

7. Hwachii

Hwachii Member

x_ToXIC_TrICKS_x
    Invader
    Okay, sorry for the misunderstanding.

8. Flavourful

Flavourful Well-Known Member

flav0urful
    God
    your playtime on '/level' is the amount of time you're on the server, not when you joined.
    you said you've been playing more than a week, which is definitely not enough time itself to understand becto.

your application lacks a lot of detail in depth. considering this will be denied, if you decided to apply again in the future, i wouldn't put your entire application in bullet points.

-1 from me, best of luck.

9. Hwachii

Hwachii Member

x_ToXIC_TrICKS_x
    Invader
    Understandable. Thank you for replying. I now understand that I have been playing for a short amount of time and should play for longer before making any applications. Sorry for the waste of time.

10. Hwachii

Hwachii Member

x_ToXIC_TrICKS_x
    Invader
    Thank you for the feedback. I will make sure I apply again in a couple months and make sure it is detailed enough and not in bullet points.

11. Hwachii

Hwachii Member

x_ToXIC_TrICKS_x
    Invader
    I am also now realising I have missed out quite a bit even though I read over it many times. I will 100% make sure next time it is doubled in length.

12. Felicette

Felicette Well-Known Member

Felicette
    Invader
    Agreed. -1.

13. Sgt. Sandwich

Sgt. Sandwich Member

SgtSandwich_
    God
    From my experience with you in-game, I find your maturity to be severely lacking. The minimum age requirement is also 15, so these two issues combined with your lack of experience on Becto make for an extremely poor choice for staff. Definitely a -1 from me.

14. Boneknapper

Boneknapper Member

VenomMayCherie
    VIP
    Agreed. -1

15. Venerg

Venerg Well-Known Member

Venerg
    God
    Lack of detail and playtime -1, I would advise you to try again in 2 months (with a better application) when your overall knowledge of the server and his community has increased

16. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Almost everything is negative about this. -1

17. hobikenobi69

hobikenobi69 Well-Known Member

wulz
    Invader
    +1 meets the required age

18. Boneknapper

Boneknapper Member

VenomMayCherie
    VIP
    Actually they do not meet the requirements, the requirement is 15 and their age is 13.

19. Dartino15

Dartino15 Well-Known Member

Dartino18
    Veteran
    Again... lying on an application is bad. Now you (@Hwachii) claim to be 14, yet your forum account says 13. Both of which are under the requirement of 15. Now if you'd like to explain it is like that, it would be nice.

20. ville

ville Member

Starr_
    Invader
    lied about your age, less then a week in playtime on becto and a couple of weeks of being on becto isnt enough to be a staff member from my point of view -1