Why I Would Like The Apply For Staff At Becto.net

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by Minelife, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Minelife

Minelife Member

Hello. I Love The Becto Server. Especially The Creative mode. I love it so much that I'd like to apply for staff.
    Why? I love your server and I would love to help Improve people's Experience Here. I Can Help People With Questions About The Server, Help Improve The Server By Helping Fix Bugs. And I Can Also Help By Removing Content That Goes Against Our Rules.
    What Time Am I On? I am usually on at times after noon and I get on this server a lot. I can most likely stay on the server from 3-9 Hours a Day. If You Look Further Into This Post, Then I would love to Help the server. I Love Your Server Very Much and have been playing on it since about a year ago. Thank you for reading, And This Concludes Why I Would Like To Apply For Staff On Your Server.

2. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Helper

Peepsibabe
    Helper
    First off, you did not follow the format at all. Please read through the requirements, and follow the format next time. Also, you only gotten 10 hours of playtime in a year of playing? Apparently, you are able to play 3-9 hours a day, so if you are telling the truth and this is actually accurate, then you have only played for 1 - 3 days, not a year.

Your application is very short, and is lacking detail. Anyone can do what you said you can do. We want to know what you have over other people.

You are not active in game, on the forums, and on discord. Get your playtime up a lot on all of those and work on your application for next time

3. Meddi

Meddi Builder

Meddi
    Builder
    All Of the Above as Stated by PeepsiBabe. Minus One from Me.

4. Esthesia

Esthesia Helper

Esthesia
    Helper
    -1. Format not followed, lack of play time and general activity, minimal detail in application.
    To find the required format when applying, click here.

5. Felicette

Felicette Manager

Felicette
    Manager
    Application Denied

You didn't follow the format (found here)
    Your activity shows that you don't know the server as well as you should when applying for staff
    Your application lacks the depth and detail we want applicants to have

You can apply again in two months​