Creative When will Creative be higher than the 1.12 release?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by CakeAndTea, Sep 8, 2019.

1. DrMoth

DrMoth Banned

All games are 1.2.2 or a bit below, why should creative get preffers ?

2. Peep

Peep Builder

Peepsibabe
    Helper
    Not all gamemodes need to be 1.12 or higher. Creative is about building and there is a lot of new building blocks and whatnot in 1.13+

3. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Well-Known Member

RestlessEnderman
    Raider
    Maybe the next time Becto is ready to get a big update then Creative will become 1.14 or if they take too long and another release of Minecraft is here, who knows. Not to mention Creative is a building game. We need 1.14 blocks. If you read my previous comments, you would have seen that I said 1.14 blocks can lead to creative plot seeings and more realistic building comp challenges. 1.14 seems to be the most realistic version of Minecraft I have ever seen and making it 1.14 would really be a benefit. Not to mention, we don't even have 1.13 blocks.

4. CakeAndTea

RestlessEnderman
    Raider
    There are but adding more to them to keep up with the newest versions of Minecraft is what keeps the game..., oh I don't know, balanced. And my thread is not about "all gamemodes having to be 1.13+ or higher", it's about that Creative really needs an update. The only reason why the servers are so tiny is because it has become boring knowing that it's stuck in 1.12 which was released in 2017.

5. CakeAndTea

RestlessEnderman
    Raider
    There are 2 ways for this to work out.

1. Creative plugins get updated after the other first priority games have been updated and are running smoothly (Basically taking 1 step at a time by updating each game separately).

2. Once there is a set date for the next huge Becto update, all games in Becto are updated to 1.14 and for whatever other reasons they need to be updated (Basically waiting until everyone comes to an agreement and settles it all at once in one large update).

That way, Creative gets updated either way and so do all of the servers. This can lead to more players in every server or just more populated servers. I love Creative but it really needs to keep up with the Minecraft releases.