Creative When will Creative be higher than the 1.12 release?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by CakeAndTea, Sep 8, 2019.

1. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

cloudymoods
    Plus
    So, I posted a thread about this before asking when will Creative be updated to 1.13, and now we have 1.14. The thread was updated around March and I started play Becto in Februrary. I remember a mod saying that it won't happen anytime soon, and it has been about 6 months. I understand that iBass is pretty busy and so are other staff. But let's be honest, the Creative server is out of date. When will it be moved to Minecraft's recently new release/releases? Yes, I know, Creative is an inactive server or is played by only around 15 people, but I think it should be updated to 1.14, so we can include the new blocks in our builds. Please tell me when will Creative get to the 1.14 release or at least the 1.13.

2. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

cloudymoods
    Plus
    (Forgot to add this in the previous message) -adding new blocks can really support other players' builds in the building comps.

3. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    There is no set date for a creative update, but it has been talked about recently. Bas wants to work on other gamemodes before creative, so it might still take a while.

4. Dartino15

Dartino15 Mod

Dartino19
    Mod
    As well as what Peepsibabe said, the other plugins that Becto uses have to be updated too , before a version update would be possible.

5. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

cloudymoods
    Plus
    In my opinion, I think there should be. Creative has been waiting for 6 months as I said. I understand that the other games need to be updated too, but I personally think that Creative should be Number 1 on their list the next time several other games in Becto need to be updated. I think it's not fair how the Creative players have been waiting a long time for the 1.13 release to be added to Creative, and have to wait even longer after the 1.14 was released. If the other staff or owner or however is in charge of updating the games in Becto, should at least consider updating Creative so players can have the 1.14 blocks for the enjoyment and to make their buildings for the build comp seem more realistic since Minecraft has been starting to release very realistic versions of Minecraft. If the other games are also waiting for updates then I don't mind, but I really hope Creative can finally be 1.14 or even 1.13.

6. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

cloudymoods
    Plus
    Not to mention, there are a lot of great Minecraft builders outside or inside Becto. Updating Minecraft to it's newest release can increase the population to Becto. Creative pretty much seems to be the only game in Becto that is out of date when it comes to the blocks and the other items that have been updated or added in the 1.14 release. I believe I implied that we didn't have enough blocks or updates in Creative in the last forum I posted. There has been a lot of updates in the other games in Becto except for Creative.

7. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    I 100% agree with you. I really want creative to be updated. Especially if all the plugins we currently use are all updated, it won't take long at all to update. Most of the plugins on creative don't need a lot of configuration anyways, so if we have to use a different plugin(s), or add more plugin(s), still won't take long.

8. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

cloudymoods
    Plus
    If this is the point you're making, then I don't understand why moderators or helpers or whoever is in charge of updating the games in Becto didn't update Creative. It should be updated soon if the plugins don't even take that long to update or to add. Smh

9. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

cloudymoods
    Plus
    Here are my suggestions for Creative.

-1.14 blocks.
    -Equally updated plugins like the rest of the games in Becto.
    -Updated whenever a new release of Minecraft is out.

Creative doesn't seem to have at least an equal amount of attention like the other games in Becto. The plugins are rarely updated, we're still in 1.12 which was released in 2017 and you missed the 1.13 update. There's a lot of people saying "this server is dead" in Creative because people rarely play it because you rarely update it. I see an advantage to updating Creative plugins.

-Populated servers.
    -More Becto players.
    -Better building comps.
    -More creativity added into other peoples plots.
    -Creative choices for the building comps.

Creative is probably Becto's most underrated server. I think Creative players have been waiting far too long. And I believe I gave enough time and patience for Becto to be updated. If someone tells me that 6 months isn't enough then at least give us an answer of when it'll be updated. Doesn't have to be a specific date. At least tell us what month will Creative receive an update.

10. MrKittle

MrKittle Well-Known Member

Lord_Coffee
    God
    While I do love creative and consider it my second home after Survival I dont feel the need to prioritize it over any other server. KitPvp and Prison need urgent updating, while creative can survive with its current state. The damn thing has 10 people at peek times and no updating it wont bring new peeps on. Id even say creative gets better treatment than any other server because only on creative there are contests with a prize pool in the hundreds.

11. Green_Fred

Green_Fred Guest

Creative has the lowest amount of players compared to any other game mode so I really think that the other game modes should be worked on more first such as KitPVP and prison rather then creative

12. w0lves

w0lves Well-Known Member

stund
    Raider
    kitpvp has been waiting years for a reset lol, I don't think 6 months is too bad.

13. Felicette

Felicette Manager

Felicette
    Manager
    Kitpvp, Prison, and Factions all are a higher priority than Creative right now. I'm not saying it won't be updated, I'm just saying not sooner than these three.

1.14.x+ blocks will come out whenever we are able to and decide to update.
    Plugins do need updating, which will happen during a big big update (like Survival's update, new features and updated plugins).
    We cannot just update each time a new version is released we have to wait until all plugins are compatible or update to that version. Even as of right now, FAWE doesn't have a public release for 1.14.x which is something we definitely need for Creative.

This is what MattBDev from IntellectualSites said about FAWE and FAVS (FastAsyncWorldEdit and FastAsyncVoxelSniper) in their Discord:
    Currently, they only have a snapshot available for 1.14.4, which is unfinished and doesn't fully work and is only available in their Discord server.

Creative will update eventually, when it's time to. We want to get updates to other gamemodes out first.

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List
  14. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

cloudymoods
    Plus
    Most likely because Creative plugins rarely get updated? I believe I implied this.

15. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

cloudymoods
    Plus
    Creative is in a 2017 version of Minecraft. It's 2019. I'm not sure about KitPVP but Creative should also really need an update.

16. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

cloudymoods
    Plus

I just feel like Creative is underrated. Please at least give me a hint of when the next huge update for Becto will come. Updating Becto and Survival can lead to more Becto players or bigger servers in these two games.

17. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

cloudymoods
    Plus
    It's because Minecraft is a building sandbox. That's why there are contests, to compete in building. And updating games that are out of date can bring new players in the servers. It depends on whether or not if this news is spread and if old Creative players are just playing other servers while waiting for a new update. You never know. Reveing rewards/prizes and building contests is really common in any Minecraft server that has Creative in it. If you play Hypixel you will notice that there is a "Build-Off". I don't think I need to explain why that is even added. And, please don't assume i'm comparing Hypixel to Becto, because i'm not. I'm just giving an example.

#17 CakeAndTea, Sep 9, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  18. Green_Fred

Green_Fred Guest

True but still I believe the other game modes like KitPVP and prison should get more updates to them then creative right now since they have more of a player-base to them then creative does

19. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Active Member

cloudymoods
    Plus
    Fair enough.

20. urbanBDGlove

urbanBDGlove Active Member

Urbanwave12
    Raider
    I also so hope that creative will be updated soon to a new version cause lately its demotivating to play on it.