What I'm working toward.

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by Actuallydope, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Actuallydope

Actuallydope Member

ActuallyDope
    My name Bill and I'm a 15-year-old gamer that is getting more and more into Becto. First thing is that I created this account almost one year ago and dumb 14-year-old me put 1995 as the year I was born. So admin could you please change this to 2003 and everything else about the birthdate is correct. I don't really know what I want to do with my life yet I just like spending time playing games not dealing with life. I'm very interested in becoming a staff member for Becto because I'm really in-joying the server. I was looking on how to become a staff member and I just wanted to work toward that. I play Prison, Skyblock, Kit-Pvp, and Factions. I know you need forum post so this is what I'm doing. I'm planning on doing at least one forum post a day and trying to play daily. I normally will play from 5 pm to maybe 12 or later (4 am rn).

2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    You seem to misunderstand what it is we look for when it comes to being a staff member. As far as purposely raising your post count with 1 post a day simply to apply for staff is silly. Yes we take into account forum activity to a degree when it comes to staff applications as it shows that you are active in the community and know the community. It isn't however required it just helps. What we look for are players that excel both in game and when they make their application. At minimum usually a weeks playtime is what is being looked for but there are always exceptions. A well written detailed application that shows maturity, dependency and competence is ideally what we want to see. Take Mildsawss for example she fell short in both playtime and forum activity. However her application was extremely well put together and during the time her application was being reviewed she raised both her playtime and forum activity in a productive way. She constantly showed a mature attitude and proved herself to be dependable. This just goes to show that there are different ways that we look at potential staff. What you ideally want to do is stand out in a positive way and have a nicely structured application as if you were applying for a job. Anyways best of luck.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Boneknapper

Boneknapper Helper

VenomMayCherie
    Helper
    Um? Ok. Again stated valid reasoning by @Bloopaloop!

Welcome to the Becto forums! Hope you enjoy your stay! See you around the server!

4. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Helper

schottler3
    Helper
    We know when someone is just aiming to become staff. If all your forums posts show minimal effort or understanding and they dont add anything to discussions, then you're probably just trying to post farm.

Anyway, have a nice morning/afternoon/evening/night! And welcome to the server.

Stay Active

5. Laminae

Laminae Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    Welcome to the server - I'm excited you are driving yourself up to become a staff member. Keep in mind what Becto looks for ~ and don't be discouraged! Take what everyone told you to heart and use it to better yourself! You have to want to become a staff member not for the abilities you receive, but because of your desire to help keep Becto a fun, and safe environment.

6. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Well-Known Member

Pigasaur
    God
    Hey bill! Welcome to Becto and I wish you luck on your endeavor of becoming staff! And you never know gaming might be a great way to figure what you want to do in life. Many people make a great living off of what you are already doing. If that is what makes you happy there are many ways of going about making it a career!

7. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Well-Known Member

Pigasaur
    God
    Didn't point it out directly but I meant making a job out of gaming like streaming or making videos. That seems to be in high demand this day and age.

8. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    Welcome to Becto, see you around.

9. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
  10. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidden_Hawkins