Global What are some changes you want to see?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jetpuffed, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Felicette

Felicette Well-Known Member

Felicette
    Invader
    Neither of these are against the EULA...

2. monkaKnife

monkaKnife Active Member

monkaKnife
    God
  3. Felicette

Felicette
    Invader
  4. QuokkaSalamander

QuokkaSalamander Active Member

TheeSplashar
    Veteran
    wow, rule #1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 are being violated through ranks :-(
    Hope Mojang approves this

5. DeathSkullEpic

DeathSkullEpic
    Veteran
    Factions: Would Love for a 1v1 system where theres a command so the players can be teleported to a place where they can not tpa any of there friends to back them up if they are loosing the fight. I think you should have a command thats called /duel "name" and the other person does /duelaccept and both people are tped to a place where no commands are allowed. So they are forced to have a REAL 1v1.

Also for factions not everybody likes ah since the only currecny is real money for items i wish there was a way you could do a command like /trade "player" and /tradeaccept and the players screen pops up with there invetory and another box to put your items into the trade. and in the box both players can see the items in the trade.

I know my way of saying stuff is confusing but there are alot of 1v1s that people cant take seriously instead they get backup also for trades means they can trade there items instead of selling it on ah for only money

6. DeathSkullEpic

DeathSkullEpic
    Veteran
    Factions: Also would like to see a bounty system which is a command to 1. Place bounties on players for the money they are willing to spend for that player to die. 2. Anyone and any ammount of people can claim a bounty or the same exact bounty on a person for free. 3. The next time the person with a bounty on there head dies by someone who claimed the bounty gets the money from the person who set the bounty.

Sorry for bad the bad explanation~

7. king_ess

king_ess Active Member

king_ess
    Veteran
    hope i'm not too late for the party.

Survival:

1.The shop should not sell normal stuff as CB, Dirt, Wood, Flowers etc. Only things that are very limited on the server.
    Would make it feel like an actual survival server in my head, where player shops actually play a role.

2. A new survival server. I don't care if it means a reset of the one we have now, or an actual new server, and pls make it an 1.13 server.

3. Why do we have fly on survival, you should go play creative then, it feels stupid to me. Too big of an advantaged.

8. Marvelous

Marvelous Well-Known Member

We should have like a /duel [Playername] on kitpvp so it will be easier if we want a 1v1 and have a new spawn for kit pvp so we wont have to jump down to pvp just run out cause people can stay at the bottom of the drop and you can hit people when they didn't even make it to the ground yet.

9. Jamieboy34

Jamieboy34 Active Member

Flying is not really an advantage as if another player attacks flying players the flying play fall and could die.

Also 1.13 is fairly new theres lots of bug and most peoples computers can't handing it

Also I agree with a restart but not yet I think in a few months time or a year would be a good time to restart as most people are building huge things like me I am building a huge city.

10. king_ess

king_ess Active Member

king_ess
    Veteran
    Yes, fly gets disabled when you get attacked, but as fare as i know, you can just type /fly instantly, and fly away again. But i also just think that fly shouldnt be on a survival server.

Yearh, 1.13 is still needing a bit of a fix, and a lot of plugins have not been updated yet, but i hope as soon as this gets done, we get a new server.

The argument, that right now people are building big things is not relevant for me. In a year people could still be building big things.

11. Felicette

Felicette
    Invader
    Gotta wait until you're out of combat before /fly'ing again.

There's no stable spigot version for 1.13, let alone 1.13 itself. Most plugin devs are waiting for 1.13.1 before they even consider updating.

As for bigger sponge claims, there's already a suggestion for this: https://becto.net/threads/bigger-claims.3202/. Of course nothing will probably happen with that thread.

12. king_ess

king_ess Active Member

king_ess
    Veteran
    i'm sorry, but i don't really understand why you have made this response. The thing about fly, is as i wrote before, not as much about pvp, but more about it shoulnd't be on a survival server in my opinion.

And the part about 1.13, you are pretty much just saying the same thing, as i did.

And i have no clue why we are talking about claim area now.

13. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I think he's saying fly makes survival too easy. Survival is meant to be fun though. It's not suppose to be hard.

14. king_ess

king_ess Active Member

king_ess
    Veteran
    But then you have to ask yourself, is it really that hard to use dirt in stead of /fly to build in the hights ?

I don't know how many ppl agree with me, just a suggestion :)

15. SkyHighTiger

SkyHighTiger Member

SkyHighTiger
    Veteran
    If it is anywhere near possible I want to see People living under the sea on becto!

16. king_ess

king_ess Active Member

king_ess
    Veteran
    i will do that skyhightiger, i will do that. just for you.

17. MRLEGOBlox

MRLEGOBlox Member

MRLEGOBlox
    would it be possible to put netherrack and cocoa beans and beets in prison? cocoa beans are required for brown dye and can also make for a profitable crop, not to mention cookies. netherrack can be used to add fire effects to our plots and to bake for nether brick. beets just add another crop and food source. netherrack could also be added to a mine.