Well fed enchantment

Discussion in 'Declined suggestions' started by Nora-Mia, Jan 13, 2018.

?

Should well fed be added to /enchant?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. Nora-Mia

Nora-Mia Well-Known Member

RlSE
    Plus
    When the factions server switched to /enchant instead of the custom enchantments which you could receive from the enchanting table, I noticed some enchantments had been removed. Most of these did not bother me, however, the ‘well fed’ enchantment was one of my favourites, and it has been removed. Just wondering what could be done about this, and if the well fed enchantment could be added back in the /enchant? I’d love to hear everyone else’s perspective on this matter as well.

2. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I say remove /enchant. You'll get all the original enchants. In my opinion the original system is way better.

3. Nora-Mia

RlSE
    Plus
    I belive this too, I just suggested this as a compromise, if the staff want to keep the /enchant

4. Showy_Dudy

Showy_Dudy Active Member

Showy_Dudy
    Invader
    Seems like a good idea to me. Although I don't know how it would crossover with the hunger enchant maybe remove it while in combat? Would definitely like to see this feature implemented into the game though. +1

5. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    *cough cough* remove all of /enchant.

6. Nora-Mia

RlSE
    Plus
    I wish they would do this. In my opinion, /enchant is way to overpowered, so I agree with this.

7. Mistium

Mistium Active Member

Leonsterr
    I agree with Noramiaszn as it is kind of overpowered to choose the enchant you want at a higher level that allowed in Vanilla with no cheats, I believe enchanting should stay the way Notch made it, besides, it's really fun to win a lottery of enchantments!