WE Commands on Creative

Discussion in 'General' started by Lord_Premiere, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Lord_Premiere

Lord_Premiere Active Member

Lord_Premiere
    Ultra
    Just a curiosity thread more than anything I decided to jump onto creative and talked myself into building. when I went to start up I remembered a thread posted by peep about world edit. I decided to revisit the post and after reading it and some of the commands I came across the video showing how the blendball brush command works and showing it off a little. I thought that would be a cool way to build a few mountains and so I grabbed an iron shovel and entered the command /b bb and was then prompted by insufficient permissions. Pretty much my reason behind posting this was more or less to ask why we don't have access to a pretty large amount of we commands and is it possible to change that and give us the ability to use those things as I don't really see a reason why we don't have access to them already.

2. Peep

Peep Builder

Peepsibabe
    Helper
    I have tried for a very long time to get players access to all world edit commands. I have forwarded this thread to Bas, in hope that he will follow his word in saying he will do it.

3. Lord_Premiere

Lord_Premiere Active Member

Lord_Premiere
    Ultra
    Thank you, because how I seen the blending command it seems a lot less (I don't think this is a good word for this but I'm to dumb to think of one) aggressive than smooth I tried to use smooth to make the large hills and it just squished it seems like it will be better for making mounds of dirt rather than mountains.

4. Toothy

Toothy Well-Known Member

Toothless16_
    Veteran
    I remember seeing many posts about this, I even made one about it. Not sure why we don't have full access to all WE perms but hope Bas gonna add them soon