Wazzup Wazzup?

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by CaptainZapX, Mar 28, 2016.

1. CaptainZapX

CaptainZapX Member

Hello Becto's Crafters,

My name is CaptainZapX, you will probably know that I am new because i am introduction my self.

Anyway let me tell you funny story happened to me when i joined Becto for the first time xD.

Well, I joined the factions server and I started to survive, so i made small house just to store my stuff in it, until I collect stuff and get better so i can move or expand, anyway I came to the shop to buy something I need, so i realized that i didn't have money, so I asked some people to borrowed me money, so there was that guy who sent me msg and he said "I can give you money but you need to work for me", so i told him "what kind of work do you mean", so he said "There is area i need to make it flat, so after you finish i will give you money for it" , so i accepted his offer, anyway he tpped me to the area and it took me like hour and half to finish it, so after i done it , I called him back to come and give me my money, so as the deal, but the funny part that he came with full diamond enchant armor and sword, so the moment when i saw him with these stuff on him, I realized that i am screwed, so he killed me precipitately.

The End.

2. Ladycreeper27

Ladycreeper27 Well-Known Member

Wow. Why do I feel like the ign of the player who killed you, is Virtually?

Anyways if anyone bothers to read, here's the story of when I first joined becto:
    I was an annoying little 13 year old at the time. I had a pet horse at mine and @Phoenix base. I needed a saddle. So I whined about it in chat for 10 minutes. Until @ratahmed said he could sell me a saddle. I bought it, and he became our ally. And then pauljoseph14 (who was in the faction at that time) and rata started fighting and killing each other. The End
    No point in that story. But I realized. That saddle was way too overpriced ;c

3. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

Phoenix9799
    Veteran
    Hmmm this doesn't sound like Virtually at all...
    @ratahmed sold the saddle for 2k

4. Soapiee

Soapiee Well-Known Member

Soapiee
    God
    Welcome to Becto Captain!
    These are just a few things you need to be vary of in factions :-P

5. Blu_Pinguino

Blu_Pinguino Well-Known Member

Blu_Pinguino
    God
    Welcome to Becto :)

6. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    God
    Welcome to becto @CaptainZapX ,

I quit Factions but i got like 8k and would like to give them to u as a welcome. U can find me on Skyblock if u see me on just call me out :-D i will give them to u willingly no charge no work no nothing :-D .Hope u enjoy your stay

7. Ladycreeper27

Ladycreeper27 Well-Known Member

I know Virtually is hiring, but true, I don't think he'd kill.

8. CaptainZapX

CaptainZapX Member

The guy name is wesleyc3.

9. CaptainZapX

CaptainZapX Member

Thanks m8 but I am good, no need to give me, because i am kind of guy who would build himself by himself but thanks anyway. ;-)

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Active Member

people are buttholes trust no one, except me bec I'm a nice person.

welcome to the becktoe.nut

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  11. KorosuX

KorosuX Well-Known Member

Calcination
    Raider
    LOL