Watch out for this scammer portor

Discussion in 'General' started by lionswhacked, Jun 11, 2019.

1. lionswhacked

lionswhacked Member

Portor told me he had 2 spawners 1 cow and 1 sheep for 25k each which equaled 50k.
    He tells me to TP and I did, he then asks for the money and I sent it to him. Which he then hands me 3 blue flowers some powder and a cow spawn egg and says 'That's all I got'.
    Dude totally scammed me and I just wanted to warn the others before you loose out as well.

Attached Files:

2. Makeb

Makeb Well-Known Member

Makeb
    God
    Not enough proof.

3. Cloudy

Cloudy Well-Known Member

Cloudeh_
    God
    You should also be using the auction house for that sort of transaction- you don’t have to rely on their trustfulness that way. Getting a recording is more valid or extensive screenshots which show the whole agreement and transaction.

4. Liquidscriptz

Liquidscriptz Member

liquidscriptz
    Veteran
    They right lion you need more screenshots. I was on server at time, he is telling truth. Dude scammed a few people this morning like that. Next time stick to /ah sales only.

5. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    As stated it's best to use /ah for this kind of thing. If the person doesn't want to use /ah, steer clear or record both of you confirming the deal and then doing the trade off. This ensures that you have proof if the deal goes south.