Warrior356

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by Warrior356, Jan 3, 2019.

1. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Well-Known Member

Pigasaur
    God
    Hey warrior, over the past week or two I have been able to talk to you in discord and in game on multiple occasions. Overall you were a very bright and kind person and definitely dispelled my original thoughts that were based on your past: that you were a toxic and mean person. I have definitely seen you have improved but your past is your past and something that has never been changeable. I would love to give you a +1 but I have seen a lot of controversy..

I will leave it at neutral until I find otherwise.

Otherwise, best of luck!

2. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Admin

QuiteShallow
    Admin
    Stated +1

3. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    God
    Thanking you all for the comments and opinions!

4. Xeodis

Xeodis Well-Known Member

Xeodis
    God
    Man, I like you as a person and as a friend but idk what you're expecting making a staff application. -1

5. Boneknapper

Boneknapper Well-Known Member

MikaKrulYu
    God
    Agreeing with Jet and Lucas -1... Sorry.

6. _Cammm_

_Cammm_ Well-Known Member

ZlNCO
    God
    Based on past offenses and what I’ve heard about you personally, -1

7. Rosethornzzzz

Rosethornzzzz Member

I am pretty late but I dont know you very well, however your chat offenses would be a problem.

8. Warrior356

Warrior356
    God
    I am an old player and have returned a few months ago I think this is the reason you have not seen me. As far as those mutes go I was just immature and toxic previously to basically sum it up.

I see what you mean however the chat offenses were over a year ago and I have risen above them.

I'd like to change your impression of me, if you want to talk or ask any questions privately feel free to pm me on discord at Warrior356#9618

Can you please elaborate?

9. sejecarlos

sejecarlos Active Member

You were the first person, who helped me and a lot of others and I think you deserve a +1

10. DarkenedSlumber

DarkenedSlumber Active Member

DarkenedSlumber
    Raider
    I am a old player aswell which strikes me as odd that i havnt seen you, Ihave still not seen you but based on other peoples opinion ill give you a +1

11. Shaymin-Sky

Shaymin-Sky Active Member

PrizmonicIdiot12
    VIP
    Personally, I liked you're application, and although seeing you're past offenses I think everyone deserves a second chance, and seeing all the mix comments here I'll go with my heart and give you an +1. :-D

12. teasillyy

teasillyy Well-Known Member

teasillyy
    God
    I don't know warrior too well but I always see him everywhere from around the forums to the becto discord a lot engaging with the community and answering questions. I agree with auns that sure you probably had incidents in the past, but people do change - and I'm sure a lot of people can agree with this being in-game with you the past few months. I recently had a short somewhat-personal conversation with you, and you honestly strike me as someone who's genuinely acknowledged past mistakes and matured. (probably both in-game and offline)

I noticed Warrior is always online when other staff aren't around (due to timezones) - I know becto had the same trouble last 2 years seeing as how most of the staff team were based in US/Europe and again now after Asia-based moderators have resigned. If he were to be staff, he could be of a lot of help during this time. And being a kitpvp player, he is already more capable of being able to catch hackers.

As always I like to remind people that you should know being staff can be stressful (can be, doesn't have to be), and will mean you need be able to handle situations (sometimes chaotic) calmly and professionally - not unlike what you already do at work I'm sure. I believe you deserve a chance. You have a good application and have been around long enough to know quite a lot about the server.

+1

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
  14. uhsleep

uhsleep Active Member

uhsleep
    Invader

15. MrManGotSkillz

MrManGotSkillz Well-Known Member

TheAmericanPro
    God
    Haven't been on Becto for a while now but from my view, you have your ups and downs. Sure, chat offenses may seem bad but it doesn't compare to more severe offenses. It's basically harmless (unless someone is too sensitive). I do believe I saw you being toxic to other players but as both you and I know, it's all in the past and it seems as if you have matured.

as Shaymin-Sky said, everyone deserves a second chance and for that, I'm giving you a +1

Good Luck!

16. yostrafe

yostrafe Active Member

YoStrafe
    Plus
    I love your application, very well formatted, good playtime! Its a +1 from me!

17. BEABEAST (TurtzZ)

YT_TurtzZ
    Plus
    Always a helping hand in discord and in game havent known much about his past but i think he will do great! +1

18. Softhez

Softhez Well-Known Member

_Soft
    God
    ill give u +1 cause u like helping tards like me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    still haven't elaborated on your mutes, until you do i'll be givin a -1

20. Warrior356

Warrior356
    God
    They are for Staff Disrespect, Player Disrespect, toxicity in general. Having no respect towards anyone but myself that is why I take full responsibility for my past restrictions. I know some players still dislike me for what I did and that is part of the reason I applied to prove to people that I have changed, and I am already showing it in game and on discord.When I see people who need help I try my utmost to help guide the player. I cannot change my past, this is why I am trying to change the way I play now and do my utmost best to help other players.

Didn't want to double post but would like to thank everyone for the comments and feedback above. Again if you have any questions or would like to talk to me feel free to pm me at Warrior356#9618