Vote Winners January

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Bas, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    [​IMG]

Thanks everyone for voting this month!
    Here are the vote contest winners of this month.

The winners have received 2000 gems that can be used to redeem a $20.00 gift-card using the /rewards menu, gift-cards can be used until the balance on them reaches $0.00.

:mc1: WarriorPigs 172 votes
    :mc2: ItzMarc_ 169 votes
    :mc3: Robertvdm97 168 votes
    :mc4: xFluffyStrafe 166 votes
    :mc5: Pro212 165 votes

2. Marvelous

Marvelous Well-Known Member

Taivan
    Veteran
    Good job!

3. pFET

pFET Well-Known Member

pFET
    Veteran
    How do they get that many votes? The max possable in a 24 hour period is 31x5 which equals 155.

4. iDell

iDell Admin

iDell
    Admin
    I'm pretty sure you can vote on the 5th vote link every 12 hours whereas you can only vote on the other links every 24 hours.

5. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Forum Mod

schottler3
    Veteran
    I congratulate the winners to this month's competition. I also hope that the participants in the next month's try even harder than the previous month. As I've said month after month. I'm so glad that becto does this competition, it's really a way to condraualre the people who just try a little harder and put the effort forth to do great things. Thank you staff for holding the competition. Voting helps the server and yourself, keep those votes going!

Stay active

6. Nora-Mia

Nora-Mia Well-Known Member

RlSE
    Plus
    I agree, you couldn’t have said it better! Voting is a wonderful thing players should do for the server, even if it’s not constant like these people, it’s great to help out the server and vote! Congratulations to everyone receiving the gift voucher, and keep voting!

7. Venerg

Venerg Mod

Venerg
    Mod
    Congrats to all the topvoters :)