Vladimir___Putin...

Discussion in 'General' started by BorderPlayz, Nov 24, 2018.

1. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

Fleenstone
    God
    Vladimir___Putin is a known player in the Becto Factions community due to his trend of dropping large amounts of books with verses of the bible. He does this all the time and it certainly can get to a lot of player's heads...

THIS isn't a ban request but more of an opinion thread for anyone to share their thoughts on Vladimir___Putin and what you think should be done about it.

Technically, we can't do much because its bible verses but it really has gotten quite annoying for times when I'm AFK in spawn and I come back to loads of bible verses in my inventory.

I don't really have much to say but I really want to know what you guys have to say about Vladimir___Putin and if you think action should be taken against him. Once again this is not meant to harass him or propose that he should be banned. This is JUST an opinion thread.

2. BorderPlayz

Fleenstone
    God
    I also forgot to mention the fact that Vladimir___Putin really only drops books. I never see him PvPing or base building or doing anything else. I feel as if he's just here to troll and annoy players.

3. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    Well he's not doing anything wrong. You can always ask him to stop doing it to you.

4. BorderPlayz

Fleenstone
    God
    This has happened for months, and I’ve told him dozens of times to stop.

5. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    You realize afking in spawn no matter what is going to fill your inventory up with peoples unwanted trash. I remember Vlad's books and they aren't rule breaking. Most likely other players are throwing you their own books they got from him. Either way did you really need to make a thread about this? Sounds like you want others to throw you written books when you afk in spawn.

6. Fleenstoned

Fleenstoned Member

Fajito
    no hes frekicng good ebcos he can halp us get rid of ilegal dinosares