Survival Vault plugin. / EC Plugin

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by ChibiDeadpool, Feb 1, 2019.

1. ChibiDeadpool

ChibiDeadpool Member

ChibiDeadpool
    Hello so an idea i had was to maybe implement some kind of vault plugin. It would benefit a lot of people mining or just simply gathering resourced in general specially those who do not have a higher rank then member. Typically i would suggest members get 1 free vault and each and every other rank gets 1 more vault as you go. Kinda like with homes. Considering members only get one home its harder to collect resourced and go back to the same spot finish what you were doing which is why a /vault command would be a good thing to implement. The vault plugin would act as a chest on the go. or a portable Chest. containing enough items as a single Chest maybe a double.

2. Lefky10

Lefky10 Member

Lefky10
    Maybe it could only work on certain game modes or buyable with a rank?

3. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

krustyborder
    God
    the tag says for survival.

4. HelpMeImDyin

HelpMeImDyin Active Member

Pil_Zed
    Raider
    I don't play survival so i'm not sure how good of an idea this is, but unless this would create some sort of imbalance i'm sure the implement with the added ease of a vault would benefit many players. The idea itself though kinda takes from survival and there is always the option of having an enderchest(although its not portable). Overall, in my opinion vaults are a viable implementation but as stated above it would most likely work better if it was exclusive to certain ranks.

5. MRLEGOBlox

MRLEGOBlox Active Member

MRLEGOBlox
    God
    I'll +1 this idea as it does come in useful. For Factions though if it were implemented I'd suggest a 1 row /vault for members and maybe add a row or two for ranks. They are great when your mining and your pockets are filling up. They're also good for raids and carrying your cannon around.

6. ChibiDeadpool

ChibiDeadpool Member

ChibiDeadpool

thanks mate :)