• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Valorant?

Xeodis

Helper
    Hey anybody play valorant on here I got the game but can't really find anyone else who plays it. If interested hmu.

Curry101

Hey anybody play valorant on here I got the game but can't really find anyone else who plays it. If interested hmu.
    I’ve got the game but still play rainbow six siege too much to really try it out. Couple of friends from university tried it out and said it’s really bugged right now so I’ll probably wait until a few patches come out and then hop on :XD:

n8wes

I've had a key for a while now but never installed it. It seems too buggy right now for me to get into it, especially as I've been playing R6 as my main FPS for a while now. I believe there's a public discord server to find people to play with though if you want to try that out.

Cloudy

I've had a key for a while now but never installed it. It seems too buggy right now for me to get into it, especially as I've been playing R6 as my main FPS for a while now. I believe there's a public discord server to find people to play with though if you want to try that out.
    I’ve got the game but still play rainbow six siege too much to really try it out. Couple of friends from university tried it out and said it’s really bugged right now so I’ll probably wait until a few patches come out and then hop on :XD:
    What are y'all uplay usernames?

n8wes

Holy shizzle. That’s super impressive.

Haha this is my first time reaching plat but I’m almost plat 2 rn. I’m gonna try and hit plat 1 this season but elo gain is so low for me rn.
    Yeah that's one of the things I dislike about Siege. MMR should reduce as the season goes on, but not as drastically as it does. You have like 5 games at the start where you gain/lose 110-120 per match, if you lose those games you will have a much much harder time getting to Plat/Diamond assuming you got placed Gold3/S1. The good thing is after you get plat a few seasons you can easily get it out of placements due to the Confidence factor they include after your placement matches.

Curry101

Yeah that's one of the things I dislike about Siege. MMR should reduce as the season goes on, but not as drastically as it does. You have like 5 games at the start where you gain/lose 110-120 per match, if you lose those games you will have a much much harder time getting to Plat/Diamond assuming you got placed Gold3/S1. The good thing is after you get plat a few seasons you can easily get it out of placements due to the Confidence factor they include after your placement matches.
    Yup my friends and I were saying they should stop the dropping of MMR at 30-50. Honestly 50 being the minimum sounds fine to me, it’s 4 wins in a row to rankup/derank as long as you’re below plat. At plat it becomes 6 games. It’s perfectly balanced.

n8wes

Yup my friends and I were saying they should stop the dropping of MMR at 30-50. Honestly 50 being the minimum sounds fine to me, it’s 4 wins in a row to rankup/derank as long as you’re below plat. At plat it becomes 6 games. It’s perfectly balanced.
    Yeah I agree, its dumb that you get down to 10 MMR gain per match and need over 30 straight wins to get to the next rank.

Curry101

Yeah I agree, its dumb that you get down to 10 MMR gain per match and need over 30 straight wins to get to the next rank.
    Haha yep I was at 20 mmr a match and gold II and somehow hit plat this season. When I was gold I it was 15-18 mmr a match, and the slugfest began.

n8wes

Haha yep I was at 20 mmr a match and gold II and somehow hit plat this season. When I was gold I it was 15-18 mmr a match, and the slugfest began.
    I think honestly you have to get placed plat in order to reach diamond because otherwise it is way too low MMR gain seeing as Gold is the worst place to be.