Survival Trading

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Tiny_tortoise, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Tiny_tortoise

Tiny_tortoise Active Member

TIny_tortoise
    Veteran
    There are times where people have traded/sold/bought things and they got scammed out of that and didn't record it because they either didn't have a recording software or had one but didn't record. To make trading more more safe for players id like to suggest a /trade command where u can trade items, money, and maybe even xp. (Someone probably already made a thread of this but i haven't seen any)

2. guthixUll

guthixUll Well-Known Member

Lord_Guthix
    God
    This is a good idea, however, it's suggested that you trade at your own risk, which means you should record if you're not fully aware of what you're buying / selling. Some steps have already been made to avoid large scams. Such as, not allowing players to name spawners, books and papers this use to be a huge problem. For now, try to let the newer members of the community in on how trading works on survival tell them the precautions and direct them to the rules :).

3. uhsleep

uhsleep Well-Known Member

uhsleep
    Invader
    this would be really interesting! although i agree with guthix about trading at your own risk, i think it'd still be a nice possible add to the server!

4. Cloudy

Cloudy Admin

Cloudeh_
    Admin
    Believe this was considered but never implemented due to the plugin having a lot of exploitable bugs, that was awhile ago so I’m not sure if it’s the same now.

5. Esthesia

Esthesia Guest

Trading would be nice, especially for when you're looking to actually trade with someone instead of the standard buy/sell.

6. Juleah

Juleah Active Member

xJuleah
    Raider
    Really like this idea. Great thinking!

7. Oliver forsberg

Oliver forsberg Active Member

VainsLaw
    Veteran
    I would love this trade feature.

Great Idea!

8. WebPlayz

WebPlayz Member

WebPlayz
    God
    3rd Public Post. I TOTALLY agree! Trading is SUCH a good feature! And there could be an option to put money on the trade (Say Epic 2 Boots + 300k for 1 Epic Axe II). There has been many times I have been scammed off money, Some off Becto, But I usually get scammed by people that say they can't use /ah.

This would be a WONDERFUL feature and I would enjoy having it! (Also if its going to be added, Please add on Sky block as well) 1+