KitPVP Tournaments!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by TheDragonKillerz, Apr 8, 2019.

1. TheDragonKillerz

TheDragonKillerz Well-Known Member

Pluji
    Veteran
    Hey! I'm Pluji, and I have been thinking for a little bit how fun it would be to have a friendly little Becto PvP Tournament.

Basically, how you would sign up, it would go like this:

- Players would agree to certain terms, allowing them to be 100% fully legit during the rounds.

- Players would signup using a Google forum or just a thread.

- Builders could either make a new arena just for this event, or we could use the current map at lake, and have a at home feel

- Players would have 3 rounds in each fight. Best 2 out of 3 wins. Kit would be the normal PvP kit to make it fair.

- Names would be put into random brackets, to allow players to be organized and know who they are fighting.

Terms:

Players would have to agree to not having any sort of pvp modification on their pc before, during, and after the tournament. If they are suspected of using a client at any time, they will be asked to screenshare.

If refused - player will be disqualified and punished according to Staff's decision.

Players will not create a fight in any public chat during the Tournament to cause distractions, arguments or anything to disrupt players focus and ability to have a good time.

Rewards:

For players compensation, they would get rewarded with store vouches, if accepted by Bas, like voting rewards.

1st: $25 Store Coupon
    2nd: $15 Store Coupon
    3rd: $10 Store Coupon

Just an idea, thought it would be fun. Let me know with your opinions down below!

2. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

bordrr
    God
    This would be so fun! +1 to this.

3. Starlynnn

Starlynnn Helper

Starlynnn
    Helper
    I agree with Border, I feel this would be lots of fun and I would definitely participate! I do think KitPVP needs some type of excitement to get players involved, so this might just do the trick. +1

4. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    +1 literally ANYTHING.to get more people online

5. Cloudy

Cloudy Well-Known Member

Cloudeh_
    God
    I think this has already been recommended on the Kitpvp reset thread

Jet has said before that he cannot allow staff to screenshare people, so I believe cheaters should be treated as if they were in the purge and get permanently banned instead. Screensharing would take too much time in a tournament anyway

6. BorderPlayz

bordrr
    God
    I don’t see why staff shouldnt screenshare. I mean, I guess it could be because maybe not all of them know how to.

7. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    Pretty sure it's more of a privacy thing.

8. Dymethius

Dymethius Well-Known Member

Dymethius
    Veteran
    It could be possible to those who agree to the terms subject to a screenshare before and after the fight. That way, they have permission. It is a privacy issue, though, so I'm not sure how that will work out.

9. MrKittle

MrKittle Well-Known Member

Lord_Coffee
    God
    I love this ideea, KitPVP definitely needs some events to spice things up.

10. BorderPlayz

bordrr
    God
    Big practice servers screenshare so?

11. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    love the idea! +1

12. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Member

LovingJames
    Plus
    it'd actually make KitPVP fun as its already boring. i think the more you win the better prizes there are.

10 wins = Perm iron armor

20 wins = Perm diamond sword

30 wins = 5 Vote keys

40 wins = Diamond armor of whatever kind: chestplate, boots, leggings, or helmet

50 ranks = (some sort of rank of any kind)

these are just my ideas of what you can win. if you have something else then great. besides that, really into the idea <3

+1

13. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Member

LovingJames
    Plus
    this would make a really good update once KitPVP turns into 1.12.2 or maybe if it even gets updated to 1.13.2

14. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Member

LovingJames
    Plus
    no

15. Dymethius

Dymethius Well-Known Member

Dymethius
    Veteran
    I'm not sure if they want to make it higher than 1.8.

16. BorderPlayz

bordrr
    God
    I will literally never play KitPvP again if we get forced to 1.12 or 1.13. PvP in general should be 1.7 or1.8

17. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Member

LovingJames
    Plus
    well that's not my problem

18. Cloudy

Cloudy Well-Known Member

Cloudeh_
    God
    I don't think anyone should have permanent armour better than the default one. Just seems unbalanced.

1.12+ is awful for Kitpvp but when it is updated it will be 1.8 PvP, and there are/were talks about 1.7 compatibility

19. Green_Fred

Green_Fred Well-Known Member

Green_Fred
    Invader
    No one asked if it was