Top 10 MEMES of Becto! (Factions)

Discussion in 'General' started by PersonaDiffers, Dec 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PersonaDiffers

Hey guys, it's your BOI Big Si here and today I'm going to be showing you guys the top 10 MEMES of Becto! Remember, this is only for fun, and I do not mean anything that I say.

Number 10: NessFire

Yes, you may be asking "Why is the guy from season 4 who made top 6 in under week be under this list?" and I'm here to answer that. Ever since the end of season 4 purge, NessFire ended up throwing everything away, including his famous faction Nexus. After making a comeback during season 5 and joining the faction Rogue, at the end of the day when they needed him the most, he insided them in cold heart and took all of GREED_94's money, inevitably marking the funeral for Rogue, just because he got bored with Minecraft, and after joining forces with the infamous HeyImBorder, another person who threw their whole career away, they both slowly deteriorate from Becto's existence.

Number 9: Shaymin_Sky

You may not know this little guy, or little girl, I mean nobody really knows anything about this anonymous player except that it has a interest in trolling and "allegedly" has a personality disorder. It claims to have multiple alts but has mysteriously never been banned for them. If you've ever played on factions you'll know that it's infamous for running in PvP battles and also insiding factions. Not only that it's an pretty annoying player who almost plays 24/7, it also is very manipulative, and can get close to it's enemies and strike them down faster than you'll see a kid running down the steps on Christmas. Although it's not the best PvPer, don't be fooled as it has OP gear, and CAN be deadly.

Number 8:

Number 7:

Number 6:

Number 5: Hobikenobi

Known as the guy who placed top 6th in the 2018 purge, similar to Kwd2000, he was also a glitch abuser, but not only that he also hacked and was a pretty toxic player towards the anonymous player Shaymin_Sky. His faction, PeppaPig's got banned 2 times during season 5, but shortly before their bans was put out of their misery by Klan and BobRoss, giving them a silent death.

Number 4: Showy_Dudy

Also known famously as the second richest player on factions during season 4, or the co-leader of the top 1 faction during season 4 he's also infamously known as the "Ez Win Kid" due to him and his factions, BoogieBoys being overconfident about wining the 2018 purge and ultimately loosing. On the good side, they ended up redeeming themselves during the beginning of season 5 but quit due to the server not being as competitive anymore.

https://becto.net/attachments/boogiel-png.3750/

Number 3: Kwd2000

You may know him as the guy who threw a excavation 50 pickaxe that in 1 shot could trench a 3x3 claim inside an cactus farm hopper during a raid, or also the guy who had a blindness 100 sword, which legitimately made players blind, but he also owned the top 2 faction during season 4. After getting exposed by an anonymous, he and his faction FunnyFish ended up getting Thanos Snapped and overclaimed by BoogieBoys.

Number 2: ISkizzlesI

I'll admit, ISkittlezI was an overall amazing staff, and wouldn't be on this list if he didn't let his toxicity get the best of him. For a while, he'd own a faction named DeathRow, that stayed top 1 during half of season 5, but would soon face a devastating inside done by Shadow_Voider and planned by Rogue. Let's just say ISkittlezI didn't want to go out without a fight, and Allegedly was admin abusing and also tried to expose JetPuffed. (poor guy)

Honorable Mentions: SteffJonez

If you played early season 5 you may have seen his named continually spammed across your screen, and he's famous for giving away over 200$ worth of items, and being one of the only people to buy wither skele spawners. After getting kicked from Klan, he went to a faction full of hackers named SpaffingBros, and shortly after disappeared. Saddest part is, he still has 50 million in his balance and maxed weapons/armor inside his e chest that may never see the light again.

Honorable Mentions: HeyImBorder

Yes, the guy who threw it all away during the beginning of season 5 and left BobRoss. Now he spends the rest of his days following behind the footsteps of NessFire (after his fall). Now, he's known as the guy who accuses everyone of hacks, scientists still don't understand why, but may the force be with this kid.

Honorable Mentions: Hudwill

If you're the type of person who likes to bust teleport trappers but soon be trapped by their repetitiveness, Hudwill's the guy just for you. You may know this kid as the kid who killed Delta_Shaymin_Re and got his GAXE, but would soon sell it for 200k, he's also known for teleport trapping Breech, and stealing his p7 set, just to loose it at reaper the next day. Not only that Hudwill's possibly the most killed person on Becto, with an ground breaking almost 2.5k deaths, he's lost over 5 GSETS in 1 season. Now he works as a servant for Border and Ness.

#1 PersonaDiffers, Dec 26, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  2. Dreamwreath_

Dreamwreath_ Well-Known Member

OnlyInDreams
    God
  3. Filiph Strand Olsson

Filiph Strand Olsson Active Member

EssoBRAP
    Invader
    Absolutely love it you only missed one guy and that's totte123j

4. Dreamwreath_

Dreamwreath_ Well-Known Member

OnlyInDreams
    God
    ITS SKIZZLES NOT SKITTLES

5. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
  6. PersonaDiffers

Who Knows :-P

7. bunnaz

bunnaz Well-Known Member

Bunnaz
    God
    good memes my duude

8. Showy_Dudy

Showy_Dudy Well-Known Member

Showy_Dudy
    Invader
    *richest on the server

9. monkaKnife

monkaKnife Well-Known Member

monkaKnife
    God
    I was the leader of boogieboys
    2 of our members were ddos'd during purge
    Baited players into mutes. Abusively screenshared picco and I while we were raiding their base, found nothing cause we don't cheat. A week later, while he was still an admin, he called picco a hacker in global chat.
    If this is what you call an amazing staff member, the other staff members would have to be really awful.

10. hobikenobi69

hobikenobi69 Well-Known Member

wulz
    God
    didn't hack but sure

11. hobikenobi69

hobikenobi69 Well-Known Member

wulz
    God
    xXxIpDestroyerxXx***

12. Nestastic

Nestastic Well-Known Member

diversely
    God
    you can't be deadly if u never use ur gear, u run from every fight

13. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    Picture by jacob kid

Attached Files:

14. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    People say I got kicked, in a way I did but I was literally planning on leaving the day I was kicked. They weren't a friendly faction like everyone thinks they were.

15. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    Yet we are both still able to beat you in a 1v1...and I really don't think we fell. Most of Becto still enjoys me more than they enjoy you. After all, you didn't give away 1.3 million like we did... :?

Attached Files:

16. PersonaDiffers

Don't know who that kid is, I'm just the writer.

17. PersonaDiffers

Just confirmed with PrizmonicMidget, that's a screenshot of you and him 1v1ing on sumo.

18. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    I'll let this picture speak for it's self...

Attached Files:

19. Nestastic

diversely
    God
    Here, add this

20. Nestastic

diversely
    God
    also kid why do u have so many alts and pretend that they're different people
    how lonely do u have to be

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.