• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Skyblock Token Disenchant

goldenBulltYT

Racing_Jake
    Racing_Jake
    Reactions
    When you do a /enchant and go to the item you wish to enchant, hover over the enchant u wish to disenchant, and right click, this will refund it giving you 20% of etokens back, I support this strongly.

Vuxify
    Lvl - 151
    Discord tag - Vuxify#2103

Dm me for further info.

Leviathan

Helper
    Levlathan
    Levlathan
    HELPER
    Reactions
    Hello, I think this is a good idea the only thing I'm wondering about is how many situations it would be useful in and would it be that beneficial to add into the game. Do you mean only being able to unenchant items that have already been enchanted by using /enchant or are you speaking about all enchants so that way anything that has been enhanced could be /unenchanted for e-token back to the player? just curious about what you're thinking about more in-depth in your own words.

-Sincerely
    -Levlathan

goldenBulltYT

Racing_Jake
    Racing_Jake
    Reactions
    /unenchant would be a good idea, they could remove any enchant like, from crate keys, you could get a enchant on armour that your dont want, and this could lead to you being annoyed, so this would be a great way of removing the enchants. Also only custom enchants, (no vanilla enchants)

- Vuxify
    Lvl - 151
    Discord tag - Vuxify#2103

PigsPaluza

Helper
    Reactions
    I 100% support this. Its always really frustrating to me getting weapons with poison and I can't change it to wither. Theres a number of other applications too this could definitely be a cool feature. Good idea jake

LordOfTheRabbit

Mod
    LordOfTheRabbit
    LordOfTheRabbit
    MOD
    Reactions
    Interesting idea, would be nice considering that if you want to properly mcmmo grind with swords/axes. There are certain enchants you want to avoid using as for some reason it causes you to gain less mcmmo xp. And what PigsPaluza mentioned with posion to wither.