Toaskii

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by Toaskii, Jul 8, 2019.

1. LillithxXxCloud

LillithxXxCloud Active Member

LillithxXxCloud
    VIP
    Your rebuttals are really painting you negatively...

2. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    I’m her response to this post, ninamaile stated that it is important to follow the format. If you have played around 3 hours a day for around 8 months, that equals around 4 weeks of playtime. I still don’t know your playtime so idek if you have even close to that.

It is crucial to the process that people know your /lvl stats. That is why following the format is so important.

Here is the link to all the info you need to know before applying:https://becto.net/threads/staff-applications.3122/

I suggest you read this and take the time to make a better application in the next 2 months.

I hope this post has been helpful.

3. LillithxXxCloud

LillithxXxCloud Active Member

LillithxXxCloud
    VIP
    according to a /level Toaskii ... Toaski only has two days of playtime.

4. Toaskii

Toaskii Member

Toaskii
    VIP
    Thank you this was very helpful

5. ninamaile

ninamaile Active Member

ninamaile
    Veteran
    Please note. Your level can be obtained by typing /level in the chat, this is a part of the requirement of applying for staff. It clearly states you must include a screenshot of your level ingame. -1

6. Toaskii

Toaskii Member

Toaskii
    VIP
    Yeah I was aware of that. Thank you tho

7. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    Application Denied

Your application, while not necessarily short, lacks some of the depth and detail we love to see in applications.
    Your activity in game, on the forums, and Discord all should be improved if you're planning on applying again.
    Some of your responses to various replies came off as immature and defensive, which does not give us a high opinion of you while evaluating your application. You need to know how to handle and accept criticism as a staff member.

If you chose to apply again in two months, I suggest improving on the points above to have a better chance at being accepted.​