this is me

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by gun_magic2023, Mar 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun_magic2023

gun_magic2023 Member

gun_magic2023
    Veteran
    hi there. my name is magic_mouse2023 to some people my name is gun_magic2023. I wanted to start off by saying I am 12 years old. I am not perfect. not every one likes me on this server. I play kit a lot. I am on normaly 5 to 6 hours a day on the noramal. I have made a lot of poor disicens on this server but I think I can change. I want to be a helper for the same reson of ever one else. I want to have the power to do the right thing. my life has been a struggle and this server has changed it. when I am down I come on here and I am happy. it is the best server I have every played. I think I could do the powers of a helper and even more. I think I could do it and do it realy good. I am not wanteign to get back at the people that were mean to me I want to make a impact on this server a good one. to help out every person on the server. thank you for your time.

2. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    From the application:

- Short
    - Immature
    - Lacking
    - Improper Format

3. kelseyboys

kelseyboys Member

Aycem
    Veteran
    This is a joke right -1

4. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Title says all, no format, is a toxic kid who seems hateful huge -1

5. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    You didnt follow the format at all. -1

6. xAtomicHD

xAtomicHD Member

xAtomicHD
    Invader
    You have been Sexually Harrassing a player on Becto and now you’re expecting to become Staff?

7. Nestastic

Nestastic Well-Known Member

wafe
    God
    Didn't follow format
    Lacking in detail
    Grammar errors
    No /level screenshot

8. peachykayy

peachykayy Member

Tulipsss
    God
    Gun are you serious? you constantly treat players like [curse], you sexually harass me everytime you [curse] join skyblock, you're just toxic, you don't respect players at all and you say you wanna help? gtfoh.

9. 7fishy7

7fishy7 Well-Known Member

7fishy7
    God
    I think that sums it up. Adding to this you are toxic and always push staff when you are on. Just the other day you got muted for 12hrs for toxic chat on kitpvp. You aren't ready for staff right now, not even in the slightest. I'd take some time to change and clean up your act a bit, and then re-apply cause as of now, with the way you act I never see it happening.

10. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
  11. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    Application Denied.

Failed to follow the format and your attitude and maturity in game isn't what we accept onto the staff team.

Please do not apply again for more than 6 months.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.