• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Theory on Intro & Outros

Raider2x

There's been something I've been thinking of for a while. One thing I've noticed in intro & outros is that many of those who make introduction threads don't end up back on the forums after. Also I have not seen a majority of those who make those intros in game. I have a theory that those who never appear on the forums again after there introduction are actually fake accounts made by the staff team to make it seem like the becto is gaining players in the server and forums. What do you all think about this?

n8wes

Herro!

I honestly find this very unlikely. I think the reason people make these threads is because they join the forums for Member rank, decide to make an introduction post as long as they're there, and then never end up posting on the forums again. This is a pretty common theme amongst most servers with an Introduction tab, regardless of whether or not they actually have a reward for signing up for the forums.

xxPantasia

Dude, this is kind of a stretch. Most people are like thsy said above. They make an account on the forums to get the rank, then they never return. And as for the members who ARE on the forums and not in game, take me. I love the becto community and still want to be somewhat active, but I'm not going to be playing in game.

Raider2x

Herro!

I honestly find this very unlikely. I think the reason people make these threads is because they join the forums for Member rank, decide to make an introduction post as long as they're there, and then never end up posting on the forums again. This is a pretty common theme amongst most servers with an Introduction tab, regardless of whether or not they actually have a reward for signing up for the forums.
    I don’t know, I really doubt someone who comes on the forums just for member would take the additional time towards making an intro.

Cibr

People make forums account to get MEMBER rank ingame, which gives them benefits, and every once in awhile one sees a place to make a intro and does it to just say hey to everyone.

Harpsiacord

I just made an intro and have been on some of the forums since...I can assure you I'm not a bot lol.

MildSawss

Manager
    Yeahhh people dont come back because most of them just go to the forums for the member rank. They also desire support from the staff team. So basically unless you're someone that likes to BE ON FORUMS then don't expect the new folks to be on the forums again after getting the support they needed or the member status.

..Its, not, I assure you, bots. Lol

liz0

There's been something I've been thinking of for a while. One thing I've noticed in intro & outros is that many of those who make introduction threads don't end up back on the forums after. Also I have not seen a majority of those who make those intros in game. I have a theory that those who never appear on the forums again after there introduction are actually fake accounts made by the staff team to make it seem like the becto is gaining players in the server and forums. What do you all think about this?
    Hmmm... that's an interesting theory, but what would that do for the server?