TheBadPlace

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by Mason Green, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Mason Green

Mason Green Member

TheBadPlace
    Plus
    How Long You Have Been Playing on Becto.net?

I have played on Becto for a little less than two months now.

How Often You Are Online For:

I play at least two hours a day if not more than that, I'm most active late at night and early in the morning.

What Game Modes Are You Most Active On?

I am most active on Survival and Sky Block.

Why You Are Right For The Job? How Can You Contribute To The Team?

I am right for the job because I have lots of experience helping people out when they ask. One of my pet peeves is when someone asks a question and everybody just ignores that person. So, I want to be there to help that person. I also have already played for a while but, just in that such short amount of time that I have played on Becto, I have learned to connect with players by gaining their trust. I also really like to pass it forward. When someone does a nice deed I like to return the favor. Just a day ago, I got scammed, but there was one person who decided to actually help me out. He ended up paying me 1 mil in Survival. Earlier today I decided to donate to multiple players, just about donating 900k in total. The point is I really want to help people out and that is how I will contribute to the team. By helping people, and serving justice to Becto.net!

Have You Ever Been Banned Or Muted?

No, I have a Clean Slate :)

A Little About Me:

Hello, I am Mason, I am 15, and I Currently attend High School In California! In my first year of High School I took Advanced English and Advanced Geography, and I am currently in the Stem program which involves coding which I am enjoying! My friends always ask me to correct their papers and look for grammar mistakes. Sometimes it just gets really annoying, especially when my friend Brandon asks me. I am really into music and art. I love to write songs all the time, and I am also currently taking piano lessons. I am a HUGE P!nk fan and will be attending one of her concerts in 2019! I am also a 4.0 student who loves dogs. I have two dogs named Pepper and Buster who are adorable. I really hope you accept me to your wonderful server staff.

Thank You!

#1 Mason Green, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  2. Luke!

Luke! Active Member

Lukez
    God
    You have a playing time of 4 days, that's not enough time to learn how the network works, but that's easy to fix. Aside from that, your application looks for well done and a good amount of information. I remain neutral. Good Luck!

3. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Helper

schottler3
    Helper
    The application is, fine... your playtime is not though. 5d is not enough -1

4. Felicette

Felicette Well-Known Member

Felicette
    Invader
    Good application, low playtime. I'll remain neutral until you get your playtime up.

5. Mason Green

Mason Green Member

TheBadPlace
    Plus
    Thank You anyways, It's nice to know I have a good application, I will work on my playtime and try to be on more often, just wondering how many hours a day do you recommend? Also, I should've probably mentioned that I was on Vacation not to long ago, so I had little to no time to play. If I were to become a staff member in the near future, I would would make sure to notify you about this.
    Thanks Again! :)

#5 Mason Green, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  6. Dartino15

Dartino15 Well-Known Member

Dartino18
    God
    A minimum of a week's worth of playtime (check with /level) is what they suggest/recommend. Apart from that, a good looking application with lots of detail.

7. Karzima

Karzima Mod

MinecrafterPro72
    Mod
    You have a low playtime but a good application in this case I'm going to remain neutral until you get more play time or I see positive replies.

8. Mason Green

Mason Green Member

TheBadPlace
    Plus
    Ok Thank You!

9. Eddu52

Eddu52 Active Member

Xtorms
    Plus
    Very well put together, but as listed above your playtime is a bit low. But other than that, i love it. I'll remain neutral.

10. Mason Green

Mason Green Member

TheBadPlace
    Plus
    Hello Everyone! I have been playing Becto a lot and now I have more time, 1 week of playtime! So, I was wondering If that would be enough for some of you to change your responses. Thanks!

11. _Cammm_

_Cammm_ Active Member

0hLust
    God
    1 week of playtime is good, but that's just a start if you were to be a staff member. I'd say around 3 weeks total, and people would appreciate the time you've taken to be in the server, just not to be staff. Neutral at this point.

12. Felicette

Felicette Well-Known Member

Felicette
    Invader
    Got your playtime up, +1.

13. Flavourful

Flavourful Well-Known Member

flav0urful
    God
    nice application, +1 :')

14. Venerg

Venerg Well-Known Member

Venerg
    God
  15. Mason Green

Mason Green Member

TheBadPlace
    Plus
    Thank you for the Support!

16. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    VIP
    I like your application, replies and the fact that you boosted your playtime. +1

17. VulpinNoctem

VulpinNoctem Well-Known Member

VulpinNoctem
    God
    I like your dedication, and agree with your pet peeve! I've seen you online before and unfortunately you haven't really stuck out to me as anyone worth noticing.
    BUT! Dont take this the wrong way! a factor to that is definitely me not really pay attention to you! In the coming days, when you're on, I'll try to pay attention to chat and see how well you are with helping other people, and hopefully knowing your way around the server--proving your time on the server isn't purely for the application and has also familiarized yourself with it!

It will be great to have you as staff. But until I have more information, I will stay neutral!

18. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    It seems like you have been a bit inactive lately. Do you still play?

19. Mason Green

Mason Green Member

TheBadPlace
    Plus
    I'm so sorry! My computer is having issues and I am trying my best to fix the issue but I am not sure when it will be fixed. I am sorry I did not say something sooner.

20. eathoo

eathoo Member

eathoo
    God
    Very good application,You may have a low play time but your application is good I am staying neutral,but you got good potential my friend