The Man Who Ruined Factions

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by senatormolotov, Mar 30, 2016.

1. senatormolotov

Not really, but I figured I might as well put some sensationalist title up.

Hello Becto! My name is SenatorMolotov and I am the co-leader of the KPR (King's Prussian Rifles) faction on the factions server along with Hashana. We're from a Napoleonic Wars group that primarily plays Mount and Blade: Warband, but also a number of other games (such as World of Warships).

I'm a 22 year old university student studying Philosophy with a secondary interest in Political Science and History. I like to be direct with my opinions (as some of you may have noticed) and enjoy arguments (not the shouting kind). I enjoy Becto so far and think this is a fairly good minecraft server. I look forward to my faction's future on it.

2. KorosuX

KorosuX Well-Known Member

Calcination
    Raider
    Welcome to becto :)
    Anyone who enjoys calm arguements is good on my book, enjoy your stay :-D

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Active Member

I hardly understood half the things you said but that's alright bec I hardly understand half the things most people say :-D

im one of the few nice people so if you ever need anything be sure not to ask me because im never on and I'm really not helpful!

welcome :}

4. Michael

Michael Well-Known Member

Mepel
    God
    soooo, how'd you ruin factions my friend?

5. Soapiee

Soapiee Well-Known Member

Soapiee
    God
    I know you've been playing for a short while now, but it's better late then never. Welcome to Becto! :3

6. KorosuX

KorosuX Well-Known Member

Calcination
    Raider
    That means I should probably introduce myself too... But that can wait :) lol

7. senatormolotov

I made a point about how cactus prices were too much and gave an argument about why they should get lowered. Bas lowered it (though he already had planned to do so from before) and I got alot of hate for it.

A warm welcome is always appreciated.

Thanks!