Factions The Idea of a Clear Lag Timer

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by kobytran12345, Jul 8, 2019.

1. kobytran12345

kobytran12345 Member

Kobyonekanobe
    VIP
    ever so often there should be a clear lag where it deletes all entities except mobs and animals so that it will help with the lag on the server because people dump a ton of things on the ground when they are grinding. I do it, my faction members do, etc.

Thank you, Staff, Admins, Manager
    Koby Tran
    "Kobyonekanobe"

2. w0lves

w0lves Active Member

stund
    Raider
    I'm pretty sure stuff just clears on its own like after a certain period of time, like 15 seconds, there's no actual thing that says when it's going to happen. This is how it is on kitpvp anyways.

3. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    I believe there is a clear lag every few minutes to stop lag, might be nice if there was a message in chat warning players though.

4. Кровь

Кровь Well-Known Member

Razrabochik
    God
    I agree there definitely should be a countdown or something for the clear lag.

5. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    On prison, i I have a ton of trash on the ground, from killing passive mobs, and it just stays their. Been this way for about 2 weeks when I last checked.

6. Juleah

Juleah Member

xJuleah
    I 100% agree with the countdown/warning of a clearing system. An old server I used to play on had a count down that send something like "All entities will be cleared in 10 seconds" and it would go from 10 to 5 then count all the way from 5 to 1 in the chat.

7. guthixUll

guthixUll Well-Known Member

Lord_Guthix
    God
    this doesn't hurt, it's a good idea. Countdowns a must

8. LillithxXxCloud

LillithxXxCloud Active Member

LillithxXxCloud
    VIP