• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • The Cooolest Pot PvP Playerz Becto!

This is a compilation of the funniest and most popular and cool becto boyz, who play fortnite occasioanlly. So, let us begin this funny.

1- dalton ramei. he is so cool and funny. hehas so maby nice kills and compilations on fortniye and on minecraft snd becto dot net. he is abvreslly the best oin the server and i think i wanna be like him. if uer profifle pic is anime u lonleyt.

2 - sleus. was banned recetnly - but he is back. he is bypassing the server puneeshment as wew speak. Saregent is also gilty of this but he is not good at thje viudepo game, so there then he is not in this list. he is cringe and a losr in the game. so sleus us amazing. he is owenr of fellas discord which saregent is also in but they r both banned and they are bypassing right now bassy boiii ban them now. sleus is has been okswagbro, tuoc, tuok and mafiamen288. saregent is living 20 scotty. ban them both.

3 - katoeza - so bad at the game, so therd ojn my list. hez realleh bad hahahahah. but yeah he killEdme ands i went to my room and kicked my door down and i DEMANDED lollies from my grandpa. ok so next is... drumroll...

4 - sargay - he is soooo bad! but he is hear holding me hostage so i out him in my liz of best pvp boyz. so sargey is actually patrick mar, but he is not good at the game so he got banned in lms for haxing and cheeting (bas told us LOL)! BUT ut yeah, hes sick YEah, hez soo bad dont tell him is aid. he has bypassed and he is a bad plasyer he cheats and sporwads lies in community.

5 - messi - he is baned fruloculobone r for bypassing but yeyayayayay, hes sooo fishy and 7fushy7 sausy saregenrt soctt. hes bypassing right now. the best minecraft plasyer in the world is ...

SLEUS! HE IS THE BEST HE IS RASIDED LIVCE ON STREAM HE IS NA AZMAZING MINECRAFT GAMER IN THE COMMUNTIY HE S THE BEST THING WE HAVE EVER RLSEEN TSINCE SLICED BREASD ASND YEAH DHE IS SO GOOD AT THE GAME AND I LOVE HIM I AM SLEUS SAREGENT IS PATTY MAR BAN US PERMANENLY I HATEBECTO ITS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO BAD AI HAVETE SASUAGE S IN TRHE OVEN AND I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THEY TATSE LIKE NERD

Hakman

SIMPFORNOAH
    SIMPFORNOAH
    GOD
    Reactions
    This will be your one warning. Stop bringing toxicity to forums post. If I see one more slight toxic post from you, you will be removed from our forums.
    Homie its a joke im friends with tuoc chill we were in the same fac lol