Click to Copy IP
  • The Becto Book of Records 3.0

Hakman

SIMPFORNOAH
    SIMPFORNOAH
    GOD
    Reactions
    Alright.
    So... considering I'll be taking my leave from Becto again here pretty soon, I figured I'd finally upload all of my old fart stats onto one of these "clout-boards" in order to give myself a (more or less) official final send-off I guess, lol.

My IGN / Main Forums Account: MothPunk

• Playtime : (Global) • 55 weeks, 2 days - (sneakret_sh absolutely holds the true crown at 134 weeks though, in all fairness) XD ➼ (Proof)
    • Blocks Placed : (Global) • 1,609,578 ➼ (Proof)
    • Blocks Traveled : (Global) • 39,540,437 ➼ (Proof)
    • Current Monetary Balance : (Survival) • $1,014,771,556.53 ➼ (Proof)
    • Current EToken Balance : (Survival) • 3,036,250 ➼ (Proof)
    • Oldest Group : (Survival) • Valkyria - (6/7/2020) ➼ (Proof)
    • Highest Group Level/Position : (Survival) • Valkyria - /gang top ➼ (Proof)
    • MothPunk - Statistic Playtime : (Survival) • 172 days ➼ (Proof)
    P.S.
    This will likely be my first and final post I'll ever make to the forums page. For the most part, I've never really committed much to communicating at all throughout the Becto Forums in my life; and primarily speaking, mostly keep all my activity compartmentalized within the server of Becto itself.
    In essence, my only usage for the Forums and Discord of Becto - is basically just to keep up-to-date with anything and everything related towards newly integrated server-bound features or additions. That said, if anyone reading this wishes to contact me regarding anything; then I'll more than likely be available in-game, if not anywhere else.
    Just thought I'd toss in my stats here for kicks, lol.

Take care everyone, sayonara. <3

===============================================================================================================================
    Ggs on 1 bil bro u finally got there, see you around hopefully,

splishysploshy

DartinoMC

Manager
    DartinoMC
    DartinoMC
    MANAGER
    Reactions
    Alright.
    So... considering I'll be taking my leave from Becto again here pretty soon, I figured I'd finally upload all of my old fart stats onto one of these "clout-boards" in order to give myself a (more or less) official final send-off I guess, lol.

My IGN / Main Forums Account: MothPunk

• Playtime : (Global) • 55 weeks, 2 days - (sneakret_sh absolutely holds the true crown at 134 weeks though, in all fairness) XD ➼ (Proof)
    • Blocks Placed : (Global) • 1,609,578 ➼ (Proof)
    • Blocks Traveled : (Global) • 39,540,437 ➼ (Proof)
    • Current Monetary Balance : (Survival) • $1,014,771,556.53 ➼ (Proof)
    • Current EToken Balance : (Survival) • 3,036,250 ➼ (Proof)
    • Oldest Group : (Survival) • Valkyria - (6/7/2020) ➼ (Proof)
    • Highest Group Level/Position : (Survival) • Valkyria - /gang top ➼ (Proof)
    • MothPunk - Statistic Playtime : (Survival) • 172 days ➼ (Proof)
    P.S.
    This will likely be my first and final post I'll ever make to the forums page. For the most part, I've never really committed much to communicating at all throughout the Becto Forums in my life; and primarily speaking, mostly keep all my activity compartmentalized within the server of Becto itself.
    In essence, my only usage for the Forums and Discord of Becto - is basically just to keep up-to-date with anything and everything related towards newly integrated server-bound features or additions. That said, if anyone reading this wishes to contact me regarding anything; then I'll more than likely be available in-game, if not anywhere else.
    Just thought I'd toss in my stats here for kicks, lol.

Take care everyone, sayonara. <3

===============================================================================================================================
    Thank you for all your submissions, I have updated the relevant ones!

DartinoMC

Manager
    DartinoMC
    DartinoMC
    MANAGER
    Reactions
    Update: I have now moved Factions' previous season (27th Nov to 1st March) records to the Archive (under the main post) and made space for new records to be submitted for the new season.

Vexan

Vexan
    Vexan
    Thank you for all your submissions, I have updated the relevant ones!
    Hey Dart, figured I'd make another quick stop in this thread in order to finalize and update whatever stats I've got saved here. Considering the 1.12.2 board will probably get sent into the archives soon and meet its inevitable replacement with the 1.16.5 board; once the full release of the new server is published and such.

• Current Play Time (Global) • 61 weeks, 1 day, 6 hours
    • Current Blocks Traversed (Global) • 40,898,759
    • Current Points Quantity (Global) • 1,732
    • Current Vanilla Level (Survival) • 1015
    • Currency Balance (Survival) • $1,209,221,988.35
    • EToken Balance (Survival) • 12,303,260

In any case, this should essentially wrap up everything for good this time. That said, feel free to apply these changes whenever you've got time, no pressure of course. Just considered I'd toss 'em in here before I take my more or less perpetual hiatus from Becto.
    And to anyone else that still browses amidst this ghostly husk of a thread, I bid thee farewell and good fortune...

〰 さようなら

<3
    2021-04-18_16.13.45.png

DartinoMC

Manager
    DartinoMC
    DartinoMC
    MANAGER
    Reactions
    Hey Dart, figured I'd make another quick stop in this thread in order to finalize and update whatever stats I've got saved here. Considering the 1.12.2 board will probably get sent into the archives soon and meet its inevitable replacement with the 1.16.5 board; once the full release of the new server is published and such.

• Current Play Time (Global) • 61 weeks, 1 day, 6 hours
    • Current Blocks Traversed (Global) • 40,898,759
    • Current Points Quantity (Global) • 1,732
    • Current Vanilla Level (Survival) • 1015
    • Currency Balance (Survival) • $1,209,221,988.35
    • EToken Balance (Survival) • 12,303,260

In any case, this should essentially wrap up everything for good this time. That said, feel free to apply these changes whenever you've got time, no pressure of course. Just considered I'd toss 'em in here before I take my more or less perpetual hiatus from Becto.
    And to anyone else that still browses amidst this ghostly husk of a thread, I bid thee farewell and good fortune...

〰さようなら

<3View attachment 7322
    Once again, thank you for your updated submissions! You are correct, once the 1.16.5 beta ends, I will be moving the current Survival (1.12.2) into the archive.

I hope to see you around from time to time.

DartinoMC

Manager
    DartinoMC
    DartinoMC
    MANAGER
    Reactions
    Update: the "old" Survival has been moved to the Archive, to make space for the new Survival running on 1.16.5.

Skizzles

Reactions
    Still waiting for someone to beat that fps record 😎 Once I get a 3090 I should come stomp my old record 🤔