• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • The Becto Book of Records 3.0

DartinoMC

DartinoMC
    DartinoMC
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    Update: I have now moved Factions' previous season (27th Nov to 1st March) records to the Archive (under the main post) and made space for new records to be submitted for the new season.

Vexan

Vexan
    Vexan
    Thank you for all your submissions, I have updated the relevant ones!
    Hey Dart, figured I'd make another quick stop in this thread in order to finalize and update whatever stats I've got saved here. Considering the 1.12.2 board will probably get sent into the archives soon and meet its inevitable replacement with the 1.16.5 board; once the full release of the new server is published and such.

• Current Play Time (Global) • 61 weeks, 1 day, 6 hours
    • Current Blocks Traversed (Global) • 40,898,759
    • Current Points Quantity (Global) • 1,732
    • Current Vanilla Level (Survival) • 1015
    • Currency Balance (Survival) • $1,209,221,988.35
    • EToken Balance (Survival) • 12,303,260

In any case, this should essentially wrap up everything for good this time. That said, feel free to apply these changes whenever you've got time, no pressure of course. Just considered I'd toss 'em in here before I take my more or less perpetual hiatus from Becto.
    And to anyone else that still browses amidst this ghostly husk of a thread, I bid thee farewell and good fortune...

〰 さようなら

<3
    2021-04-18_16.13.45.png

DartinoMC

DartinoMC
    DartinoMC
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    Hey Dart, figured I'd make another quick stop in this thread in order to finalize and update whatever stats I've got saved here. Considering the 1.12.2 board will probably get sent into the archives soon and meet its inevitable replacement with the 1.16.5 board; once the full release of the new server is published and such.

• Current Play Time (Global) • 61 weeks, 1 day, 6 hours
    • Current Blocks Traversed (Global) • 40,898,759
    • Current Points Quantity (Global) • 1,732
    • Current Vanilla Level (Survival) • 1015
    • Currency Balance (Survival) • $1,209,221,988.35
    • EToken Balance (Survival) • 12,303,260

In any case, this should essentially wrap up everything for good this time. That said, feel free to apply these changes whenever you've got time, no pressure of course. Just considered I'd toss 'em in here before I take my more or less perpetual hiatus from Becto.
    And to anyone else that still browses amidst this ghostly husk of a thread, I bid thee farewell and good fortune...

〰さようなら

<3View attachment 7322
    Once again, thank you for your updated submissions! You are correct, once the 1.16.5 beta ends, I will be moving the current Survival (1.12.2) into the archive.

I hope to see you around from time to time.

DartinoMC

DartinoMC
    DartinoMC
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    Update: the "old" Survival has been moved to the Archive, to make space for the new Survival running on 1.16.5.

Skizzles

Reactions
    Still waiting for someone to beat that fps record 😎 Once I get a 3090 I should come stomp my old record 🤔