TastqCqke's App ;)

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by Tastq Cqke, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Tastq Cqke

Tastq Cqke Member

TastqCqke
    Hi, my name is Jace and I'm 15 years old. I have a very high pitched voice, and on discord it sounds like I'm either 10 or 11 (lol I'm not ;P I just have a high pitched voice 24/7). I'm a Minecraft player 24/7, and very active. My in-game name is TastqCqke!

I heard of this server before, and joined it once before. It was very interesting, so I played it more and more!

On the weekends, I can be active for about 10 hours or more, and on school days (Mon. through Fri.) will be 1-2 hours. In the summer, I can be on for as long as I want.

Creative is my #1 game mode to go on. It's very fun, and the plots are very big and you can do a lot on them. Creative is very fun to me.

I feel like I can be a contribute because I'm experienced as being staff on servers. Server #1: I was a helper. I did all helper things, for example, muting and warning players. Reporting hackers because I hadn't the ban perm. I worked my way up to Mod and started banning hackers, muting and warning players, and building for the server. A few months later I worked my way up to Admin, and I banned hackers, built, muting, warning players, blacklisting ddosers, and officially got Co-Owner and OP. I got console too, and I did everything for that server. I put all my time and effort, until it shutdown I forgot the name although I think I know the owner. Server #2: I started as Admin because I was advanced in everything they had. I did the same things, but got op for some reason and console. I built spawns, and arenas. I have very good grammar, and my maturity level is 9-10. I am respectful, on-time, and rarely late to anything and I bring advancements in education for new players and teaching them new skills.

I've never been punished on Betco, as I've been a really good player, I don't hack because it's a very bad habit.

I am from America, Pennsylvania. I study my homework many times, and study for upcoming tests in school. I get extremely good grades, and I get good comments on my report card!

2. MrManGotSkillz

MrManGotSkillz Well-Known Member

TheGamingMarine
    God
    Made a forum account just to apply, seems rushed, disorganized, and grammar errors

I'm very disappointed with this application. -1

3. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    10 hours is not nearly enough. Dont join a server and immediately expect to apply and get accepted as staff. -1

4. Tastq Cqke

Tastq Cqke Member

TastqCqke
    Lucas, I said 10 hours or more.

5. Dymethius

Dymethius Well-Known Member

DymTim
    Veteran
    You claim to be 15 years of age, but on your profile, your birthday is apparently "January 6, 1987," which puts you at 31. This completely doesn't add up.

Another down about this application is that you did not follow the "rules" of an application. You should only have your username as the title of the application. Though, that isn't going to be a main drag on the application, it's just an exercise to see who can follow the format and read through it, which most people don't.

Barely anywhere in the application do you mention that you will help players. I feel this is a main role as a Helper, as Mods and above can mostly deal with the rule breakers. As Helpers do have the permission to punish rule breakers, it's a good thing to have in mind that the name says it all: 'Help'er.

As the application wasn't that bad and was easier to read than most, I feel you should gain a little more experience with the Becto community. It's good to have that knowledge of where to find things and how to deal with certain problems. So with enough bickering, I'm going to give this application a -1. I think you should get to know the community a little more, be more active on the forums, and try to make a good name for yourself.

6. Boogie

Boogie Guest

I agree with everything listed above. -1

7. AttackOnBacca

AttackOnBacca Active Member

IAmDaenerys
    Veteran
    I agree with @Dymethius, make sure you're active on the forums and get to know the community through that! -1

Good luck thought :)!

8. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Everyone basically summed up why you shouldn't be staff. -1

9. Tastq Cqke

Tastq Cqke Member

TastqCqke
    Woah, WAIT. I didn't set up my account. My dad did. He didn't want me to show my full age, but I did in my app, and he forced me to make it say 1987. It's not my fault he's overprotected.

10. AttackOnBacca

AttackOnBacca Active Member

IAmDaenerys
    Veteran
    The fact that this is how you respond when questioned about your date of birth is highly inappropriate, I don't think you would be fit for any staff position.

11. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    The fact that your dad had to set up your account shows that maybe you're not quite there at the maturity needed for staff.

12. SANCHEZ is in p1

SANCHEZ is in p1 Well-Known Member

That is no way to speak to a mod. I am very disappointed -1

13. MildSawss

MildSawss Mod

MildSawss
    Mod
    You just insulted a moderator for apparently deleting your post? I don't want that sort of immaturity on my staff team, and I don't want to work with someone that seems to have a low temper as a co-worker. Sorry. But -1. If you want more reasons, then you could also go with the fact that your application is too under detailed, and on top of that, you have a very low in game time. We'd prefer to have a week at the least of play time before you are officially accepted. Please get to know the community before you reapply, and of course, mature up a bit.

14. Boneknapper

Boneknapper Well-Known Member

MikaKrulYu
    God
    -1 reasons stated by mild.

15. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God
    I jumped straight to the comments and saw a Very insecure teen. The application is not even worth reading. -1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Felicette

Felicette Well-Known Member

Felicette
    God
    LMAO YIKES -1

17. 10scorpion19

10scorpion19 Well-Known Member

LittleScorpi
    God
    -1 The application could've have been better. You insulted a Staff Member using inappropriate language. You probably (excuse language) pissed off a lot of people saying that including me. No Staff Member wants a short tempered persons that responds with some profanity. You also haven't gotten to know people on forums or Becto itself.

18. XanHiroki

XanHiroki Active Member

ShadowHiroki
    Mod
    Yikes -1 don't do that stuff.

19. MrManGotSkillz

MrManGotSkillz Well-Known Member

TheGamingMarine
    God
    you know what? just for that little stunt you just pulled

You clearly don't deserve to be Staff

20. 10scorpion19