Survival Survival's quality life upgrades

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by memodaboss, May 20, 2020 at 12:15 AM.

1. memodaboss

memodaboss Well-Known Member

memodaboss
    Ultra
    I am still kinda new to survival, only played it for like 1 month, but i have played skyblock for a long time, i have a few suggestions, hope everyone can pitch in, to make it work for everyone.

Sell wands/ sell signs: It would help alot when it comes to selling items to the shop, i have multiple mob farms, and it becomes an annoying task to sell all the items, since redstone is very limited and items sorters break. i know that factions has this plugin the sell wands, to balance it we can reduce the sell value, example; /shop buys my pumpkin for 2.79 with sell wand it will buy it for 2.00.

Banning/kicking in claims: We know that staff is working hard to fix the sponges, and we also know that staff cant be online 24/7, but we cant be online 24/7 to take care of our builds, spawners etc. if we could get this option it would help alot with the griefing example; /ps r ban memodaboss region998 and now i cannot be near that claim or be near 20 blocks.

Economy: We all know economy is a big thing in survival servers, but whats the point of having 100m if we cant really do nothing but flex, i know this might get some bashing, given that the server runs on donations, and purchase from store, but adding new content to the /shop would be a good way for players to spend their money, blaze, witch, creeper, magma, slime, guardians, squids, iron golems might not be a good idea idk, prices would have to be high so people dont overstock, 10m for 1 creeper, seems like alot but it sets goals for new people to want to stick around.

Chestshop: I voted on Angelhunt1991 suggestion to increase the limit, some suggested it could go by ranks, i agree with that or i could also be by playtime, every 10 hours you get more, that can be worked out by bas, but for the love of God let us toggle chestshop message when its out of stock, its very annoying keeping up with chat lol.

Bans/mutes: Getting griefed is very annoying, finally you recorded and you think he/she will now be punished, but wait they need to grief you 3 times before its a perm ban :****:, so they come back from their 7 day ban and do it again and again, they dont learn, how about if we make 7 day ban or mute count only when they are online, have them be in the server but in a place where they cant destroy nothing or talk to the people kinda like the limbo, that way when they finish paying for the 7 day ban or mute, they might think about it a little bit more

I hope my suggestions are not to crazy or dumb, but if they are we can work it out to make Becto even a better server for all of us. I thank you for taking your time and reading threw my suggestions.

2. Log1c3

Log1c3 Well-Known Member

Log1c3
    God
    yes pls implement this

3. Toothy

Toothy Well-Known Member

Toothie_
    Invader
    "How about if we make 7 day ban or mute count only when they are online, have them be in the server but in a place where they cant destroy nothing or talk to the people kinda like the limbo, that way when they finish paying for the 7 day ban or mute, they might think about it a little bit more "
    I saw this on some servers, sometimes you need to mine a crazy amount of blocks in a world to get unbanned. I don't think that's a good idea, just think how long it takes to finish a 7 days ban ? You couldn't keep your PC online for 7 weeks, it will take you around a month to finish that ban. If 7 days ban will take a month, what about 1 month of ban.. (3 months of ban will be more like perms)

4. memodaboss

memodaboss
    Ultra
    i see where you coming from, yeah it might be to harsh, wasnt my greatest idea, i just wanted to make a ban a bit more of an impact, this wont really be necessary once sponges get fixed.

5. memodaboss

memodaboss
    Ultra
    As of right now, sponge plugin has been failing, and their is other type of griefers, they claim right outside ur spot or on top of your base, and start to set lava and water to grief, i have only seen this happen to one person in survival. You also get the kids that sethome in your place and are looking to find exploits in your base.