Survival TPS super low??

Discussion in 'Report Issues' started by draggit, Sep 11, 2017.

1. draggit

draggit Member

I've tried to play on survival multiple times in the last few days and each time the /tps is around 9-11 which is insanely low considering factions and prison have a pretty consistent 19+

Can you please look into fixing this issue, survival is just as popular if not more at times then those other 2 servers, and arguably has the best chance of retaining like minded players such as myself since it isn't wiped every so often, and since 1 death isn't game breaking.

I really enjoy the set of plugins you guys have and would love to keep playing and have every intention to buy a rank, but im not going to bother if the server i prefer the most is going to be neglected despite its popularity.

2. Flavourful

Flavourful Well-Known Member

flav0urful
    God
    if you do '/restart time' you can see what time the next reset for Survival is(^^^)

#2 Flavourful, Sep 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    How does that relate?

TPS is Ticks per second.
    It's always crappy on survival.

4. Flavourful

Flavourful Well-Known Member

flav0urful
    God
    when that part of the server resets, the tps usually is higher.

5. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Well the other 13 Hours of Survival is a bit difficult then. I believe this is an issue that staff must address and not the general public.

6. majestuosoSlime

majestuosoSlime Active Member

Restarting the server only temporarily solves lag, it isn't a long term solution.

7. draggit

draggit Member

My whole point was, they invested in beefier servers for prison and factions, why not something of the same strength for survival.

In my opinion survival has the best chance to retain players long term, while factions and prison are more of a short term solution, and regardless of how much $$ a server may make them comparably to another, all servers should be on an equal performance in my eyes.