Survival Survival Reset

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Tiny_tortoise, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Tiny_tortoise

Tiny_tortoise Active Member

Hello im Tiny_Tortoise
    I would like to suggest a reset for survival
    Reasons:
    1. survival is dying little new players are join and little amount of players are playing survival
    2. there are so much abandon raided houses and structures, hard to find a place to put a house, and to remove broken structures
    3 The nether is all raided no more spawners or good stuff to find in the nether
    4 There isn't much to do, it just a bit harder version of creative

Thanks for taking the time to read this and please consider it.

2. Luigi95

Luigi95 Well-Known Member

MrLuigi95
    Veteran
    1. This morning I came in, and i saw more players in survival than on other servers.
    2. There is space to build another 30000 bases if you go more than 12k of coordinates.
    3. Regarding the nether, you are absolutely right.
    4. If you don't like survival and you are broke in survival, it's ridiculous to call a reset for the survival server.
    Where there are players (even new ones) playing and continue to play without complaining as you do.
    25% of the server wants to reset. And i guarantee you, that I have played four times your time.

After all, what is the point of asking for a reset? The staff knows well when and how to reset it to satisfy everyone.

3. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    If a reset were to come it's not up to the players to stop it or have it come. For now, nothing is said about one so live in peace.

4. idontknw

idontknw Member

idontknw
    Veteran
    Hi Tiny, regardless of what other people say I agree. While maybe there IS space to build if you go out 12K blocks, that just shows how crowded the map is!!! And even if there is no reset, maybe the time it takes for sponges to go away from inactivity should go down to like 2 weeks.

5. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Let's not have it be 2 weeks. How bout 4 or 5.