Survival Survival - Magma Cubes in the Donator Grinder

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by BorderPlayz, Jun 1, 2019.

1. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    Recently, I noticed that staff/managers had removed Magma Cubes from the Donator Grinder.

Before they're removal, players were able to obtain large amounts of tokens very fast, much like how easy it was on Factions.
    After the removal, it has become extremely hard to get tokens and at this point the donator grinder is useless. Before removal I was usually able to get upwards of 10,000 or 8,000 tokens in around 25 - 30 minutes. After removal it's taken me almost double that to get just enough to enchant 2 pieces of protection 5 and it's really starting to remind me of the older faction seasons 4 - 5...

My suggestion is to either add back Magma Cubes or add spawners for other mobs because the donator grinder is really empty now. (and also please disable mobs doing damage to players in the grinders)

2. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    I personally would prefer to see an increase in the other spawners in the donator grinder (zombie, pigman, witch, etc) instead of adding back magma cubes. Other than that I agree with you.

3. Mildsawss

Mildsawss Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    They were removed because they did not work well with the grinder layout. They won't be added back in, quite honestly. They continued to get out, and it was causing issues as they were making their way up to spawn.

4. Cloudy

Cloudy Mod

Cloudeh_
    Mod
    just this pls

it might also be causing mild lag spikes in there

5. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    Since you guys removed magma cubes could you at least look into possibly disabling the mobs to deal damage to players and possibly adding more zombie, zombie pigman, witch, etc spawners?

6. Mildsawss

Mildsawss Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    I will mention this to the two managers and see what they think about it. I think if we disabled player damage it might get a little too OP but, nevertheless I'll mention it to them!

7. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    It's like that on factions and factions is competitive, survival isn't. Disabling it would be nice.

8. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I disagree with removing the damage done to players. For right now at least, I'll see after maybe a week or so.

9. auns

auns Guest

i kinda like the fact that they do damage as it makes player not just rely on that grinder, but build their own.

10. Cloudy

Cloudy Mod

Cloudeh_
    Mod
    I've changed my mind, I like the damage there as it provides some sort of consequence to the grinder that is very efficient for donators. There are methods to dodge most, if not all, damage there and its very easy to just use some readily enchanted pieces of armour so you don't waste your main armour set's durability.

11. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    For a god rank, I use my kits, use the grinder until all the durability is low, salvage it on a block of iron for mcmmo, then use the reg diamond until I get more kits.