• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Survival Frustrations

BriarBat_

BriarBat_
    BriarBat_
    VETERAN
    Reactions
    I don't see reason to put this in the bugs/issues section because I'm pretty sure these are things staff is aware of or may have for some reason intentionally planned, but has anyone noticed that mobs just... Don't drop ETokens and Repair Tokens like they used to? I know it was less in the normal grinder but this is even worse. Any time I visit the grinder I leave with nothing but stacks of raw meat. Really bummed that the (supposed) VIP grinder isn't working either, I really want to start enchanting my items but this is making it ridiculously hard.

On the upside, I can't wait for dungeons to release! Hopefully we'll start to get better loot when that comes out.

Last edited:

VainsLaw

Mod
    Reactions
    Hi,

We are aware of the issues you explained and we are trying to solve them, we are currently working on some new things coming soon so we have been a little busy. However, you state that mobs use to drop McMMO books?, that never happened to me and I don't think that's a thing. I totally understand your frustration and I promise you we will solve these problems asap, I'm really sorry!

I'm glad to hear that you are excited for the dungeon release though

BriarBat_

BriarBat_
    BriarBat_
    VETERAN
    Reactions
    Hi,

We are aware of the issues you explained and we are trying to solve them, we are currently working on some new things coming soon so we have been a little busy. However, you state that mobs use to drop McMMO books?, that never happened to me and I don't think that's a thing. I totally understand your frustration and I promise you we will solve these problems asap, I'm really sorry!

I'm glad to hear that you are excited for the dungeon release though
    Apologies, I haven't played in quite some time so I guess I mixed up the part about the books! My bad. I've edited as to not confuse anyone else seeing this. Thank you for all the work you do and I can't wait! Take your time :)