Survival Dungeon Makeover

Discussion in 'Declined suggestions' started by Lucas S., Jan 6, 2017.

?

In Survival does there need to be more dungeons?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Me as a player feel that the dungeons have gotten boring. Adding new dungeons would be a nice improvement along side with different rewards from the bosses or the end. Such as a rare drop from bosses of points. Also noticing as I got more powerful I was able to do more of the harder dungeons by myself. Not quite sure why we have to have 4 people and hard dungeons maybe a anti noob or team building perk but it would be nice removed. Also on underground 2 please less cavespiders. All the cavespiders do are be annoying also for lower leveled people very hard and frustrating. Ice spikes and the other Dungeon with the giant as the boss don't attack not sure if it was intentional or not but it may be an improvement to fix that. So if you would please consider at lease one of my points it would be great =D.

2. OfficialFrost

OfficialFrost Active Member

I legit have never played Survival on the Server, nor have I even tried it on any other servers. So I don't know what it's like.

But as I can see, the Survival Gamemode doesn't have as much Dungeons, or Bosses?
    I don't even know, I'm going to leave this to the Staff Team. Sorry I couldn't say anything here, I might try out Survival some time Later on, and give it a shot.

Legit, I might give it a shot if I hate it.