The staff team has been hard at work lately to work on a big update for you all.
We will release a 1.16 Survival server tomorrow (Sunday 18th April 2021)! This server will be in a beta state, this beta will last for a couple of days in an attempt to find any bugs and issues that may be on the server. Once the beta period ends, we will close public access to the server so we can work to solve any issues.
What to expect
You should expect to see bugs and issues, we can't promise a smooth release. This beta will run alongside the current survival server and if everything goes well, we will fully release it and close the old survival. Unfortunately the dungeons plugin has not been updated to 1.16 yet, we are waiting for our developer to update it soon. Quests will also be implemented later, they will be around the spawn area instead of in a separate world.
Alongside running on the 1.16 version of Minecraft, this update also brings some new features:
- The End world is now infinitely generated and has a random teleport npc at spawn so you can explore and use more of The End world;
- The Nether also has a random teleport npc at spawn;
- All the new Nether biomes;
- A Nether Boss will be implemented soon;
- A spawner crate in spawn;
- New kinds of different spawners;
- Netherite armor and tools;
- New dungeons (coming soon);
- Koth in PVP arena (coming soon);
- A brand new shop.
Big thanks to the Becto staff team for helping out to make this possible.