• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Global Support Feedback on Lost Items

Echizen01

Reactions
    Hello, it's me again!

I wanted to give feedback (suggestion?) regarding getting support on lost items.

A little background: On skyblock, a couple of people (from my knowledge, Lionsss and I so far) have lost items. He lost hoppers that were in his PV, while I lost a god pick (it was in an item frame next to our cobble gen.) Both these events happened around the same time frame: around 12:30 AM, Nov. 22, 2020.

Both of us have also been getting the same response: we can't get our items back without evidence.
    But how were we supposed to get evidence? A regular Minecraft player would not be recording 24/7. We were not informed or educated about the fact that items could disappear without a trace.

Now, I understand there are flaws from both sides. For one, how would the staff know if they're telling the truth? Second, do the victims just suck it up after a big loss?

My suggestion isn't over the top. I think every case should be taken care of individually and investigated to some degree. Maybe that's hearing the story, or looking into the situation, or seeing if others had the same problem. Then they can make a sound decision whether or not to believe the player.
    At the moment, I think the staff are just closing doors without looking into it themselves, concluding that "No evidence, no returns."
    How is this fair? Shouldn't these issues be case-by-case, rather than black and white?

That's all. It's not a big deal per se, but I wanted to put it out there.
    To be honest, I just really want my god pick back because I'm not one to spend on games, but my friend and I decided to split the cost and now we're both sad ;_;

Have a great rest of the day!
    Make lost items a case-by-case matter rather than flat answers of "No evidence, no returns"

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    Thank you for the suggestion. We already judge on a case by case basis. Items don't usually disappear randomly, but your item frame seems to be removed due to the recent lag/TPS issues. This shouldn't happen again in the future.

Deltor

Thank you for the suggestion. We already judge on a case by case basis. Items don't usually disappear randomly, but your item frame seems to be removed due to the recent lag/TPS issues. This shouldn't happen again in the future.
    Hello Bas,

Thanks for the response, I am the other Island member with Echizen01 (IGN: AgentP008) who got affected by this unforeseen error. We believe it is not fair for us to lose the God Pickaxe we bought with our own money due to the TPS issue. Yes, I understand that we don't have concrete evidence of our item being lost, but the fact that the Pickaxe not being on our island anymore after this lag/TPS issue should suffice as proof. We can even let you investigate our island to check if the God Pickaxe is anywhere to be found.

I understand that the server is not perfect and you guys are working hard to avoid these problems, but we should at least get compensated for these unforeseen errors that happen. Whether it is a refund in our money or a replacement to the God Pickaxe that we purchased. I believe we the users of this server should not be suffering because of a random event that we had no control over.

Thank you and I hope that we can come up with a solution.