Discord Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by _Cammm_, Apr 9, 2019.

1. _Cammm_

_Cammm_ Well-Known Member

cammiesfrog
    God
    I have a ton of suggestions for the discord, and I'd want you all to look them over and give them your honest opinion!

1. DJ Role for most active users. The DJ Role can be used to control music, and it can get annoying when you have to go in and out of the voice channel just to skip a song if someone is afk. It would be a separate role under Discord Mod and above Legend rank.

2. More events! Any events would go well really. Maybe there can be some rewards that people can get from the events such as "event winner" or anything special from the server.

3. More giveaways! This could help more people want to join the community and be a part of the discord.

4. More games/bots! Unbelievaboat Bot is a really fun game area. There could also be the dank memer bot that can be used.

5. Fix the staff section. Spread it out more xD. It can kind of get annoying to see who is online one by one when we can just see them sectioned off easier.

2. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Manager

QuiteShallow
    Manager
    Don't see why not +1

3. dean142

dean142 Manager

Silent_Opacity
    Manager
    Huh?

4. _Cammm_

cammiesfrog
    God
  5. _Cammm_

cammiesfrog
    God
    under builder above legend***

6. TKRoyal232

TKRoyal232 Well-Known Member

TKRoyal
    Veteran
    I do not agree with the DJ Role, it essentially gives anyone who is active in the channel perms over the bot. It’s a good idea, but it can be abused easily. Dank Memer Bot has a lot of content that isn’t appropriate for Becto, so I doubt that will be added. I’m not familiar with Unbelievaboat, so I can’t comment on that. More events and giveaways is always swell, and I totally agree with the separation of staff roles.

7. dean142

dean142 Manager

Silent_Opacity
    Manager
    Tbh I really don’t see how it’s an improvement?

8. _Cammm_

cammiesfrog
    God
    see what as an improvement?

9. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    I agree with this especially not adding the DJ Role you're just inviting common and easy abuse with this. Instead of voting to skip a song 1 person can skip till their song pops up. Now throw 2 DJ's into the same room where one skips the other song it's just going to go back and forth with skipping. It's overall a bad idea to add a role with perms over a bot.

10. Joltz

Joltz Active Member

Joltz
    Plus
    Unbelievaboat is a really good bot and would make a nice addition.

11. Felicette

Felicette Manager

Felicette
    Manager
    Highly disagree with this suggestion, it would just allow higher ranks to "rule" over lower ranks and be easily abused.

I'd like more events and giveaways, but there shouldn't be an "event winner" role or anything, just something in game as it always has been. The role would just create unnecessary separation.

Personally, I've never been a fan of the bots. They're cool, but they don't add anything to the chat as all the people who use the bot channels only use the bot channels. Additionally, as TK said, the Dank Memer has content that isn't appropriate for Becto and won't be added.

This is growin' on me, I don't really mind it. And "fixing" it wouldn't have any benefit for the server so it's not necessary to change.

12. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    +1 for everything but DJ definitely spread out the menu of who is online with a drop down menu.

13. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider
    Definitely agree with 2, 3 & 5, the fifth one is my own opinion although I understand it doesn't really add anything to the server however I still think it looks better with the roles seperated. I would also like to suggest maybe adding another one or two mee6 roles if possible? I was thinking one for 50 maybe? idk up to you, but its something I would personally like to see :)