Global Suggestions for Most Game Modes

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by TitanVanguard, Feb 8, 2019.

1. TitanVanguard

TitanVanguard Active Member

TitanVanguard
    Veteran
    I have been playing on this server for quite a bit now (mainly skyblock), started playing factions a couple weeks ago, got some experience in kitpvp, and I saw a few things that could possibly be changed or added.

Skyblock:
    - Adding a "sell all" sign that you can put on chests so you just right click on them and all contents are automatically sold.
    - Increasing the hopper limit so we can possibly build more farms and have bigger storages to pair with the "sell all" sign.
    - Sneak could use a health bar so people know their progress when they are hurting him.

Factions (mainly for more action):
    - Have more resets to keep everything fresh.
    - Add tool cupboards (think of the game Rust and how building privileges work there, just more primitive since we don't have weapons) or something like that so people can break into bases but have to find it to have full access to the base (doors, etc...).
    - Make the map a bit smaller so people can fight for territory and so we can have a bit more action going on.

Survival (got no comments because I only played that game mode for about 30 minutes)

KitPvP (haven't played much either but still a few ideas for better action):
    - New spawn (get the veterans to come back).
    - Change the map a bit (new grounds make it harder to find good spots so quickly).
    - Have multiple entry spots around the map (not just from one place like now) or add random spawns where players will be teleported a safe distance away from other players.

Prison (don't have much experience either but why not):
    - Change up the economy (compared to skyblock, it's kind of crazy).
    - New spawn (same old keeps veterans away).
    - Multiple entry spots for the PvP mine (I see people hiding in the corners crouching just waiting for unsuspecting others to walk in... where's the fun in that?).

Creative (Only have a couple hours on there):
    - Allow world edit on your own plot (so I can autofill certain spaces and save some time).
    - Add build battles [speed building or casual building with actual judges (rewards can be points or a vote key; not my choice)].

Dumb suggestion (ignore it if you want):
    - I would love to have a boot that I can kick people with (they don't take damage, they just get pushed forward a couple blocks like the vote chest when you don't have a key).

That's all I really have with my experience on this server. Would love to get a reply from staff tho. Excuse my grammar, English is not my first language so I might have done a couple errors. If you read all of this, you deserve a pat on the back.

2. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

HeyImBorder
    God
    Factions -
    It’s literally resetting tomorrow, which you would know if you payed attention to the forums.

KitPvP -
    Same with KitPvP, there’s literally a forums post with suggestions for when it resets.

Creative -
    Isn’t active enough for really any suggestions.

3. TitanVanguard

TitanVanguard Active Member

TitanVanguard
    Veteran
    These are just suggestions. I just gathered my thought about them now because I was bored. I also know when the game modes reset so there's no need to be rude about it. I just gave my thoughts about what could be added or changed on the server. And yes, I don't have much time on the creative game mode, but I still have the right to give an opinion about it. I already told you how long I've played those game modes because I wanted the people to know that I have at least some knowledge of those specific game modes so they can see it from my point of knowledge. Thanks for reading it tho, much appreciated.

4. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I know its resetting tomorrow, but dang this would be nice.

5. Dartino15

Dartino15 Well-Known Member

Dartino19
    God
    Comments regarding your creative suggestions:

World Edit is for VIP+, so you being Veteran means that you have world edit access already on your own plot. In order for you to use it on other plots, you need to be /plot trust'd.

Build battles (in the form of building competitions) do happen, the most recent one being Christmas themed with the Builders being the judges.

6. Felicette

Felicette Mod

Felicette
    Mod
    Skyblock's not resetting tomorrow, Factions is

7. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    O whoops. Thought it was under factions. Wasn't thinking lmao.

8. HelpMeImDyin

HelpMeImDyin Active Member

Pil_Zed
    Raider
    I mostly play on Skyblock so I'd just like to say, I don't like the idea of a "sell all" sign on chests. If "sell all" would be implemented it should be through commands such as ./sell and ./sell all. Not everyone should have access to sell all it should be some type of rank feature.

9. MRLEGOBlox

MRLEGOBlox Active Member

MRLEGOBlox
    God
    -1 on making the factions map smaller....if anything double it, ty

10. 7fishy7

7fishy7 Well-Known Member

7fishy7
    God