Global Sub-Ranks

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by linkfoxgaming777, Jun 18, 2019.

1. linkfoxgaming777

linkfoxgaming777 Well-Known Member

Greetings, I have a decent suggestion that could potentially help each individual game mode. I call it sub-ranks, this is a common thing on other servers, and I feel that it would be useful for this server. Sub-Ranks will be a rank for each game mode, or several ranks, that would give perks for individual game modes. For example, Creative, you would get more plots when you buy this extra rank for the game mode. Individual perks, kits, and other things for each game mode that would be useful for the individual game modes would be included. I feel that this would be helpful for players who are willing to buy another rank and want more perks than the average player has.

Creative Sub-Rank: This rank will give you more plots, and potentially different perks. Such as special commands, etc. If you know how God Rank gives you the kitty cannon, fun perks like that would be nice to just use for fun.

Survival Sub-Rank: This rank will give you a special kit that will give you items to enhance your gameplay, such as sponges and other useful items. I think if the kit was weekly, and it gave you a few sponges, some tools enchanted diamond, and /fly perk.

Faction Sub-Rank: This will give you perks and a kit, this kit will have items like Obsidian, Tnt, Lava, maybe even Creeper eggs. This kit will give you some helpful tools that you can use for raids, building a base, and making gear.

Prison Sub-Rank: This will give you a kit that has a special pickaxe and other useful items. It will give you more plots as well. It could also be better if you would also get /craft.

Skyblock Sub-Rank: This will give you a kit that has useful items, such as armor, tools, etc. This will give you access to /craft and /fly, this is basically veteran kit, but more focused on Skyblock.

KitPvp Sub-Rank: This will give a kit that has potions, armor, a weapon, and other items. This kit will give you Experience bottles as well, and other small items that can help.

I hope you guys like this idea, I think that it will benefit people who play one specific game mode or many game modes.

#1 linkfoxgaming777, Jun 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Or how about we don't add any of those ranks instead work to improve the ranks already available ranging in price from $6-$140 depending on rank.

3. linkfoxgaming777

Or How about we do, as it will enhance for people who play a specific mode to not have to spend more money of a different rank that is global.

4. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Bloop is right, sub ranks aren't a very good idea, maybe like kit scrolls for each server that give different kits A /kit aquired from crates, or from the store

5. linkfoxgaming777

Shaq, as I mentioned, some people don't want to pay 60 dollars for one rank that is global, instead of that, what if we have ranks that are for a specific game mode.

6. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Ranks don't give a game breaking advantage, the best stuff you get is
    -armor to start
    -unraidable storage
    -more sethomes
    - and other small perks
    No game breaking advantage, still easy to win without a rank, just gives a headstart, and small perks.

7. linkfoxgaming777

Sorry, not game breaking, but a small advantage.

8. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    If you can come up with more specific ranks and more specific rewards for those ranks, I’ll consider it. Until then, idk I’m neutral.

It’s an interesting idea, but you need to expand on it more and maybe get some ideas from others as to what the ranks would give.

I would like more detail before this idea is immediately shot down.

9. Cloudy

Cloudy Admin

Cloudeh_
    Admin
    Most people main one or two servers. If they pay for benefits only for those at a reduced price, Becto would lose a lot of its profits. If you want the benefits, the ranks are in place to provide for the server. Bloop is right in saying that Becto needs to improve the perks on each game mode for the current ranks, as most people are unsatisfied at the moment, specifically on Kit.

Will this be added along with the current donator ranks? This will cause a lot of problems with the community. If added with, people who main specific servers will want to downgrade or get money back. If replacing, Becto will have to find a way to substitute what the donors paid for, and many will be upset if they lost their current benefits.

10. linkfoxgaming777

I added more detail, hope you understand it better :).

11. linkfoxgaming777

I can see how that would be problematic, I just thought that this idea would be more focused towards people who specialize in specific game modes, my apologies.

12. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    If I'm correct I'm assuming you mean ranks for each gamemode. ehhh idk its too late for that