Global Staff to player communication

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by shaqs_burritos, Apr 26, 2019.

?

Should this suggestion be added?

1. Yes, highly appreciated

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. Sure

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Not really

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Absolutely not

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Hello becto.net,
    Today I want to suggest that the communication with server updates, resets, and patch notes become more frequent (not the updates, but how frequent the updates are formally released to the server.) My current suggestion on how to achieve this is that a staff member creates a post (similar to the becto book of world records) so that when an update comes out, or a reset will happen the dates will be added to the post. Their shouldn't be addition posts by players on this, because it would slowly become 50 pages long.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Venerg

Venerg Well-Known Member

Venerg
    God
    We used to get patch notes back in the spring of 2018 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Can't we just have a list per server, in game of changes?

- If there is a change to the server it will notify you like mail when you log into that designated server.
    - Could toggle this option.
    - Will show exactly what changes were made.
    - A link to a patch note thread, as Jet suggested, to be ongoing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    A list of changes would be good in-game, maybe a command like /updates to show updates, and also pops up a link to a page in the forums with all of the updates, good idea Lucas.

5. Raid

Raid Member

Having patch notes easily accessible would be a great addition. Personally I'm bombarded with information anyways and it feels a bit overwhelming as is; However, so as long as I can toggle it off to be viewed at a later date that would be nice. +1