Global Staff Appreciation

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by hackerboy123, Sep 20, 2019.

1. hackerboy123

hackerboy123 Active Member

Hackerboy123
    Veteran
    First of I want to start with this amazing server that is called Becto.net. This server is the most amazing best staffed server as well as very good. Now a manager that goes of the name felicitte ( I’m sorry if I spelled it wrong) at first I thought he was scary but now I understand why people like him so much he’s nice helpful like all staff are and warm hearted. Next staff I will like to appreciate is Dartino19 he turned into a mod like a couple weeks ago and this man is the most friendliest person out there he is someone special to me and others and he is really funny. Next dymethius he a helper that is super chill and respectful and always gets the job done or helps people with there problems. Now I can’t forget these two people meddi and peep these two are builders and the only builders actually and they do a great job I’m fascinated by the maps they built together or solo it’s just amazing the work they have done. And of course quite shallow a manger as well she or he (not quite sure sorry) is a person u can talk to and chill and basically speaks for her or him self he’s or she’s amazing. Finally ibasss I want to thank you for making this server to what it is. Ow and the help of ur staff it is amazing how far things can become when we put our time and effort into it and again thank you for making this server the community is amazing and the discord is as well amazing and this is all and again for the staff I did not mention all of u have great things ahead in your life and I want to thank you. -Hackerboy123

2. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    Hmm... so..do you like becto?
    I agree with what you said lol, very kind of you to write this.

3. hackerboy123

Hackerboy123
    Veteran
    Thank you and I wrote this because I didn’t see any like post about saying good things about staff they try their hardest to make the server running smoothly and efficiently and all the crap they have to deal with cheaters and toxic players they deserve a review a good review or like a compliment

4. hackerboy123

Hackerboy123
    Veteran
    And yes I do like becto actually I love it

5. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    @Meddi :waterbucket:

Thank you for the kind words :)

6. hackerboy123

Hackerboy123
    Veteran
    You are very welcome :) (btw don’t tell meddi this I think ur the chill builder )