Staff Application

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by Etsxyo, Oct 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etsxyo

Etsxyo Member

Etsxyo
    Hello! I would like to apply for staff on the Becto.net server! I am open everyday, except for Wednesdays and Sundays, I am 17 and about to finish highschool, I have discord and have a mic, this is my application for Staff.

2. MaskerPlayz

MaskerPlayz Banned

_TBNRFrags__
    VIP
    Pls follow the format. -1

3. xxPantasia

xxPantasia Active Member

xxPantasia
    God
    Alright, so as stated above you didnt follow the format. I've never seen you in game. This is your like first forums post, and you didn't add a level screenshot (which you would have known to do if you had looked at the format). -1

4. Wavery

Wavery Active Member

Kurrency
    God
    Format please, as well as this is very incomplete. I could say more but it isn’t needed. I’m sure my boy Sonoma will comment ;-) “I just can’t anymore” lmaoo

5. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Awh yes I was waiting for one of these again. I expected another terrible application with the influx of intro's lately didn't expect it to be someones first thread. Even though your application is absolutely terrible if you put that you play kitpvp I'm sure you would of gotten at least a single +1 from someone. Anyways clear -1 the only thing you've demonstrated is why you aren't fit for staff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. uhsleep

uhsleep Well-Known Member

cwaire
    Invader
    well, you didn’t follow the format and this is your first post on the forums. i doubt you have much in-game playtime either, never seen you online. -1

7. MildSawss

MildSawss Mod

MildSawss
    Mod
    Application Denied

You did not follow the correct format.
    Please learn take the advice from your fellow players before re-applying in 2 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.