Staff Application!

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by BaeIsAdam, May 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaeIsAdam

BaeIsAdam Member

Hello everyone, today I'll be applying for staff. I really enjoy Becto so I hope I do get staff.
    Be sure to reply if you have any questions! (
    I just went by the template)

How long have you been playing on Becto.net?
    I've been playing on Becto now for about 7 months. I recently found out about the server when
    my friend (IGN: SiverMC) Told me about it. I instantly loved it, especially for how simple it was
    as well as its community.

How often are you online for?
    I'm usually online for about 4-8 hours each day (on average). Here is my schedule for when I usually play Becto: (GMT Timezone)
    Monday: N/A
    Tuesday: 5pm to 10pm
    Wednesday: N/A
    Thursday: 5pm to 10pm
    Friday: 3:30pm to 10pm
    Saturday: 5pm to 10pm
    Sunday: 4:30pm to 10pm

Why are you the right job for helper? How can you contribute to the staff team?
    I feel like there is a big gap missing on Skyblock (mainly the only server I play on Becto)
    I always see people asking questions but never getting answered. I feel quite bad for them because I remember being like that, and to be honest, it's frustrating. I feel like I could change that. One of my pros is that I'm an extremely fast typer. I could answer people's questions quick and easy without them getting frustrated. Also, I have a lot of ideas for skyblock which I think could increase the server's popularity, (such as a /warp pvp, but that's only one of them) I feel like I could highly contribute to the server.

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please.
    On my time on Becto, I've never been banned/jailed/muted.

A little about myself.
    My name is Adam Caulfield. I'm a 14 year old boy (Will be 15 on the 31st of May). I enjoy gaming very much and play games such as Call Of Duty, Counter Strike, Terraria, Starbound, TF2, Garry's Mod and much more, But Minecraft is my main game. I was born in Waterford, Ireland, but currently live in Dublin, Ireland.

Final statement.
    I really do hope I get helper as I love this server to BITS! and would really enjoy helping other people.

Thanks - BaeIsAdam

2. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    Have you not read any of the information at all?
    http://becto.net/help/staff-applications/

You shouldn't be posting your application here..
    Also, What is 'Helper'? It's not something on Becto at least, Copy-pasting applications is not appreciated

3. BaeIsAdam

BaeIsAdam Member

I'm very sorry.
    • Why you are right for the job as helper? How can you contribute to the staff team? Is one of the questions so 'Helper' Must be a thing. I'm sorry for wasting your time, - BaeIsAdam

4. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    That was with the intention as 'helper of the staff team' - If you wish to apply read the information page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.