Staff Application : xArshMK

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by xArshMK, Jul 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xArshMK

xArshMK Member

xArshMK
    VIP
    Hi there, My real name is Arsh Qureshi, I live in Pakistan and im 16 years old.
    In game my name is xArshMK and my discord name is Arsh.

I want to help this server by being in the staff team, My strength is my knowledge of minecraft plugins and Java. I can make unique custom plugins/scripts that can be helpful to the server.

I've been staff in many servers so I am well experienced about the staff job, I know well how to deal with the rule breakers... eg if some one breaks any of the server's rules i would warn them first and if they break rules again they get banned for a week.

I well know how to catch hackers :), I can simply ask the hacker to screen share me on discord and he would have no choice.

I can be very helpful to the server as I am loyal , Mature and punctual....

My strength is my knowledge of java and minecraft but like every one my weakness is my fear to God.

Im active in game daily for 4 hours and i give 1 hour to each game mode.

If my application is accepted I promise to be loyal to administration and promise to help improving this server, By the will of God we will reach the limits of sky.

2. toxikupryze

toxikupryze Member

ToxiK_UpRyZe
    Raider
    Did not follow the simple format. -1

3. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    Lack of detail and correct format. -1

4. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Besides not following the format you've shown nothing that makes you suited to be staff. I'd also like to point out that only higher staff have the ability to screenshare to catch hackers, so your response of I'll just screenshare since they have no choice shows your lack of knowledge but besides that the response just shows how unsuited for a staff position you are and how harmful to the server you being a staff member could be.

-1 across the board.

5. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    Screensharing was actually removed from the rules, since June 30th.

This just shows you (the applicant) doesn't/didn't read the rules.

-10 because it just needs a deny.

6. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I agree lack of knowledge and format -1

7. Venerg

Venerg Well-Known Member

Venerg
    God
    Application denied, lack of detail/knowledge and you didn't follow our simple format.
    Feel free to re-apply in 2 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.