Staff Application - SlayzNetwork | 3/5/19

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by SlayzNetwork, May 3, 2019.

1. SlayzNetwork

SlayzNetwork Member

SlayzNetwork
    Plus
    How long you have been playing on Becto.net:

I've been playing becto for around 1 year and a bit, enough to know the player-base.

How often you are online for:

I'm online about 6 hours a day and 8 hours on weekends.

What game modes you are most active on:

- kitpvp
    - creative
    - prison (Just got into)

Why you are right for the job? How can you contribute to the team?

I'm right for the job because I have been playing becto for awhile and I wanted to help out being apart of the team, I can contribute chat ethics and ultimately helping players get along and hopefully create a clean chat. I can also contribute, video editing, software engineering and programming skills if necessary. I'm also right for the job because I have staff experience on small servers, currently focusing on becto with my life due to it not being so toxic - also keeping up with donations to keep the servers running.

Have you ever been banned or muted?

I was muted once but I forgot why, pretty much the only time I've been punished.

A little about yourself. (Where are you from, do you study... etc.)

Hello, My name is Slaymen I'm 16 and a typical guy living in Adelaide, Australia currently I'm studying computer science hoping I can get an ABN/Degree in software engendering. I play becto quite a lot because it's very relaxing and helps me keep my mind off my studies and frees me up from stress. The playerbase on becto is nice and sometimes I reward players by buying them a golden apple on the webstore both helping them and becto.

My ultimate goal in life is to find cures for certain diseases and the loss of limbs, I currently created a lego arm using the new EV3. Before my uncle died he was in army force and blew of his left limb, this is what motivated me to create a robotic arm to try and help those who don't have the things we do.

Thanks for devoting your time to reading my application, it is well appreciated!

2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    You failed to follow the format in multiple ways. It can be found here https://becto.net/threads/staff-applications.3122/ pay closer attention next time. To add onto that your only post on the forums is your staff application.

With everything said and done I find it extremely hard to find anyone who can read a format and fail to follow it properly to have the capability or capacity to be competent enough to moderate the server as a staff member. Clear -1

3. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    You failed to follow the simple format and your forum activity is non-existent. Your application lacks detail, especially your Why you are right for the job? answer. You should explain more about your past experiences, and more ways you can contribute. Helpers do more than just monitoring chat. -1

4. SlayzNetwork

SlayzNetwork Member

SlayzNetwork
    Plus
    Isn’t it good to date your application.

5. SlayzNetwork

SlayzNetwork Member

SlayzNetwork
    Plus
    You are the only person going around disagreeing with everyone’s application instead of giving people a chance to prove there points

6. Cloudy

Cloudy Well-Known Member

Cloudeh_
    God
    Staff look out for people who don’t put enough effort to even follow the format as a buffer to catch any applicant that may be unfit to be staff.

You have more detail about you rather than why you are fit for staff, which is the most important section.

In case you didn’t notice, all posts on the forum have their dates attached to them, there’s no need and really isn’t any importance.

7. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    There is no point to prove. Bloop told you what's wrong with your application and you should listen to them.

8. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    Application Denied

Owner's Request
    You can apply again in 2 months.​