Skyblock Stackable Spawners

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Ilayyos, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Ilayyos

Ilayyos Member

Sightfell
    Example If i've like 2 spawners or more of the same mob, and i place it one on each other It says 2x in Yellow and in grey the name of the mob like "2x Creeper Spawner"
    so thats my suggestion i think its very important to have and easier

2. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    This would be nice, but very unnecessary and I feel like it would have some bugs.

3. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

HeyImHidden
    God
    I think this would be good for factions but only necessary if spawners where raidable.

4. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    - Doesn't have bugs
    - Not unnecessary. Saves space and time.

I think this should be added. It saves a lot of time if you have a ton of spawners. I've seen a handful of servers do this and it works perfectly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    I think its OP, gives more spawners and spawn rates to a small area. In my opinion how it is now locks space to rate of spawn and it should he kept how is.

6. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    If everyone can do it then who cares if its op. The only benefits you get from it I'd saved space and time.

7. Ilayyos

Ilayyos Member

Sightfell
    Whats op in this lmao it saves space thats it, depends on the player how many money he got and how many spawners he bought so it doesnt affact the players economy or something.. op ..

8. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    This easily can change the entire skyblock economy. And no spawn rates would be increased due to multiplying of spawners and it would be way more spawners in such a small area.
    Again think of spawn rates and the space of those spawn rates.... what currently limits spawners? Space I think they are fine how they are... if anything add other types of spawners not stackable ones.

9. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    This could happen after a reset (if there ever is one) so it cant change the economy.

10. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    I think this should be implemented