Sponge Issue...

Discussion in 'Report Issues' started by RegularToes, Mar 21, 2020.

1. RegularToes

RegularToes Member

I joined the server a few days before the reset and so i saved my protection sponge in PV 1, and when the server reset, it was just a regular sponge not a protection. But i was okay with that because i was given another one for the reset. So it has been one day since the reset and i had a spot claimed and was working on my base.. and up to 30 mins ago i could place water, but just now i went to place water and it wouldn't let me because it wasn't my region. I go to check and my SECOND sponge has turned into a regular sponge. SO i bought 2 more and go to place it in the same spot i had my original and now it is saying "your new region will overlap with a region of equal or higher power". What is the issue?? please fix this :-( - this was on survival

Thank You :))))
    -RegularToes

2. SerenaSlays

SerenaSlays Active Member

MeWave
    Plus
    Hi RegularToes,

This bug has been reported a few times already, i'm sure staff will look into it and try their best to fix it. ★
    If there are any other major issues you're experiencing in-game make sure to report them too or create an support ticket if it's urgent.
    https://becto.net/support-tickets/open

3. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    Try toggling the protection item. First time /protect region list, then when you know the name use /protect region togglesponge <region name>

4. Lord_Premiere

Lord_Premiere Active Member

Lord_Premiere
    Ultra
    People have told me the sponges you had before the reset for some reason just wont work and you will have to get new ones in /ps shop that is if bas's recommendation doesn't fix your issue.

5. TriactaSwift

TriactaSwift Well-Known Member

Triacta
    Veteran
    Yes, Bass said that old sponges would not work. Along with this I have heard from most new players that the sponges they get when they join are faulty so they have to buy ones from /ps shop.