• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Global Spawners.

7fishy7

Reactions
    So most of the spawners can be bought in /shop. Except for the main ones that everyone goes for. Slime, Iron golem, and blaze. I believe that all spawners should be gotten in game. So my suggestion is to add them into the /shop. Now obviously Iron and Slime spawners would not be cheap. Iron for 15mil or 20mil per spawner. Slime for 10mil or 12mil. This allows players who are dedicated to grinding out money in game a chance to get the spawners they want. As well as moves away from the pay to win feel the iron and slime spawners bring to many people's mind.

Let me know what you think, and thanks for taking the time to read my thread.

-Dante

Ripjaw99

IndianOligarchs
    IndianOligarchs
    RAIDER
    Reactions
    Also, I feel like there would be some opposition to this but make spawner picks purchasable in /shop as well.

MildSawss

Manager
    Reactions
    I believe this is something that all of our Senior staff and Bas can speak about.. but the final decision rests with him. Especially regarding webshop premium items such as the high value spawners.

7fishy7

Reactions
    I believe this is something that all of our Senior staff and Bas can speak about.. but the final decision rests with him. Especially regarding webshop premium items such as the high value spawners.
    While I understand what you are saying. Getting money like 15mil in game isnt exactly an overnight task. Which is why I feel allowing players to have an end goal and something to grind towards getting is worth it.

1. It could see more players come and stay. Seeing as they can have this big item to try and get.

2. It allows players to feel like they can actually achieve something great without spending real money.

3. It rewards long time players who stay active and grind out the money and other items. With the ability to get the spawner.

This is just how I'm looking at it. Obviously I am just one person. Who bas very little say in the matter. But that's what I think about it.

-Dante