• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Sorry to all

BobaYaskan

Hoaxan
    Hoaxan
    VIP
    Reactions
    Hey everyone, dw I was just banned, you shouldn't have to be worried about the bob the 6 block god anymore lol, just want to say sorry to everyone I was being toxic to and very mean through my 4 weeks of playing, I will admit I was cheating and had been using koid for a very long while now along with autotext, a maco built into the lunar client. Not only have I been using koid along with, epic, vape, liquid bounce, vapev4, impact, rusher war, future, forgehax, kami blue, kami premium, inertia, Kami, aristos, zero Due, wurst, Helix, and many more. lol tbh not very sorry, truth is I'm a cheater, that's what I do. but I do apologize to everyone for all the loot/stuff I've taken from them, I wish I could log in and give it all back but I can't, and I'm sorry. Good thing you won't see me anymore tho, truth is about cheating I find it fun, and can't quit and obviously, that's a problem. Most problems should be fixed but tbh, I don't think I'll stop, it's a great thing you banned me, I would not have to go to sleep every night knowing I'm terrible at the game and feel bad about all the loot I've taken from people. sorry to Xeodis, LilaPR, Yaqoob999, IBasss, panduh, and cwaire for dealing with all my ****, it won't happen again and I can promise that because... well... you won't really see me again lol, well bye everyone, I'm glad you're happy :)

Lol the picture was my inventory when i clapped youngavail (sorry lol)

Best, Best, Best, Regards,
    BobaYaskan.....

Attachments

Hakman

SIMPFORNOAH
    SIMPFORNOAH
    GOD
    Reactions
    "I will admit to cheating" Not like the whole server diddnt know u cheated lmao, also alot of those clients u stated are ratted so u should delete them all and never install a hack client again!

Doomanater

Reactions
    Wow, I cant believe they finally caught you... Your were my best friend through out my life and I will miss you. You were the one person I talked to whilst taking missives dumps. Remember that one time my IBS was acting up and you sat on Facetime with me as a passed dumps for 6 hours straight. When I was worried about my irregular bawl movements you were so kind to not only examine them, but to send some of your own bawl pics. Do you also remember the time you sat on a carrot and it got stuck and you had to go the the hospital and the doctor wouldn't stop laughing, then he gave you the nick name carrot kid bc you were only 12. LOL. Also thank you for donating your exotic bead collection to the local orphanage, not too sure what ENEL beads are but I'm sure the kids will love them! I love the fact that you were such a kind guy to me almost if you had a crush on me. I loved when you would take me out to dinner jokingly slap my butt. That was pretty funny I wont even lie. Many people will also miss you, like tanners, he will miss your funny jokes about eating bugs. Like the one time you had lice and would snack on them like goldfish. You have so much energy you are the definition of a crackhead, you used to read books past your bedtime. That was very good character development! Your were so kind to help put in your grandmas dentures daily, I still don't know why you put them in yours after. I will miss eating your bean stew, It was so bad it almost tasted good. I have to wrap this up I'm crying to much writing this... Well man like you always used to say "I love eating beans out of my belly button its very yummy!" I will see you later man you will be missed!

AvailPro

Reactions
    Hey everyone, dw I was just banned, you shouldn't have to be worried about the bob the 6 block god anymore lol, just want to say sorry to everyone I was being toxic to and very mean through my 4 weeks of playing, I will admit I was cheating and had been using koid for a very long while now along with autotext, a maco built into the lunar client. Not only have I been using koid along with, epic, vape, liquid bounce, vapev4, impact, rusher war, future, forgehax, kami blue, kami premium, inertia, Kami, aristos, zero Due, wurst, Helix, and many more. lol tbh not very sorry, truth is I'm a cheater, that's what I do. but I do apologize to everyone for all the loot/stuff I've taken from them, I wish I could log in and give it all back but I can't, and I'm sorry. Good thing you won't see me anymore tho, truth is about cheating I find it fun, and can't quit and obviously, that's a problem. Most problems should be fixed but tbh, I don't think I'll stop, it's a great thing you banned me, I would not have to go to sleep every night knowing I'm terrible at the game and feel bad about all the loot I've taken from people. sorry to Xeodis, LilaPR, Yaqoob999, IBasss, panduh, and cwaire for dealing with all my ****, it won't happen again and I can promise that because... well... you won't really see me again lol, well bye everyone, I'm glad you're happy :)

Lol the picture was my inventory when i clapped youngavail (sorry lol)

Best, Best, Best, Regards,
    BobaYaskan.....
    wow dude you clapped me so hard!

MagicalW

MagicalW
    MagicalW
    Reactions
    "I will admit to cheating" Not like the whole server diddnt know u cheated lmao, also alot of those clients u stated are ratted so u should delete them all and never install a hack client again!
    Yeah okay dude which ones

Djrocks160

Icy_Gamer_Girl
    Icy_Gamer_Girl
    Reactions
    Wow, I cant believe they finally caught you... Your were my best friend through out my life and I will miss you. You were the one person I talked to whilst taking missives dumps. Remember that one time my IBS was acting up and you sat on Facetime with me as a passed dumps for 6 hours straight. When I was worried about my irregular bawl movements you were so kind to not only examine them, but to send some of your own bawl pics. Do you also remember the time you sat on a carrot and it got stuck and you had to go the the hospital and the doctor wouldn't stop laughing, then he gave you the nick name carrot kid bc you were only 12. LOL. Also thank you for donating your exotic bead collection to the local orphanage, not too sure what ENEL beads are but I'm sure the kids will love them! I love the fact that you were such a kind guy to me almost if you had a crush on me. I loved when you would take me out to dinner jokingly slap my butt. That was pretty funny I wont even lie. Many people will also miss you, like tanners, he will miss your funny jokes about eating bugs. Like the one time you had lice and would snack on them like goldfish. You have so much energy you are the definition of a crackhead, you used to read books past your bedtime. That was very good character development! Your were so kind to help put in your grandmas dentures daily, I still don't know why you put them in yours after. I will miss eating your bean stew, It was so bad it almost tasted good. I have to wrap this up I'm crying to much writing this... Well man like you always used to say "I love eating beans out of my belly button its very yummy!" I will see you later man you will be missed!
    absurdly based comment